Wanny unfazed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny unfazed

pigskinguy

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
This quote from an article on CBS.Sportsline.com

"We have confidence that other members of our receiving corps will step up and meet this challenge," Wannstedt said.

I wish I felt his confidence.

Dude, what else do you want the guy to do?!?! He can't just throw up his arms and call it a season before it starts. I'm sure he's browning his boxer shorts right now thinking about just having to get out of bed tomorrow morning. But he won't let the public see it.

Oh he's fazed right now, his HC career is caught in the headlights of HumVee right about now.

Exactly. What do you want him to do? Say this season is over? We still have talent on Defense and some on Offesne.

The big question is, IF we have a down season and dont make the playoffs will all this crap,(Ricky,Boston,etc.) earn Dave a reprieve from Wayne and will Wayne back down and give him another chance do to all the players lost???

I think a losing season gets him cannned,.500 or better he stays, Dan Lebatard's article was a jinx this morning......

We really see what this team is made of now....it's time for some of the recruits to show up, Wilkins, Snoops, Spiggs, anyone..

MDFINFAN said:
We really see what this team is made of now....it's time for some of the recruits to show up, Wilkins, Snoops, Spiggs, anyone..

I agree and I believe they will step and meet the challenge. I remember when Marino retired and we brought in Fiedler no one thought we would do anything. We still haven't won a SB but I am kind of happy we are facing some adversity we are no longer paper champions we actually will have to prove ourselfs this year.

Back
Top Bottom