Wanny Update | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny Update

Eop05

Lawphin
Reaction score
How funny is it to see this man ruin a college program. No team under Dave Wannstedt will ever win a big game. Their first real test of the season, they go into the half at 10-10 at home. MSU comes out and scores 28 unanswered points in the 3rd and early 4th quarter.

It's a shame Wanny is killing what was once a decent program, and Marino's Alma Mater.

Oh, and btw, because Wanny is the coach, I bet against PITT every time they play a decent team. They were 3 point favorite's today hahahahaha. It was like going to the bank

too early for this.

He is 2-1 thus far. He beat a good UVA team. He will probably finish 3rd in the Big East only behind L'Ville and WV who are 2 top 10 team.

I would love to rip Wanny, but to be fair its too early. Losing to Mich St is nothing to be totally ashamed of

MikeO said:
too early for this.

He is 2-1 thus far. He beat a good UVA team. He will probably finish 3rd in the Big East only behind L'Ville and WV who are 2 top 10 team.

I would love to rip Wanny, but to be fair its too early. Losing to Mich St is nothing to be totally ashamed of

I disagree. UVA is not good. Currently, they're loosing to Western Michigan. And losing to MSU is nothing to be ashamed of, but to go into half time 10-10 and to then go into the 4th quarter at 38-10 is something to be ashamed of. And this was at their home stadium.

Wannstedt should've had no problem cracking the AP top 25 last year and this year, and by the end of the season PITT will be nowhere to be found again.

I agree with you about how much Coker sucks. And don't take any offense to this, because I totally understand your frustrations with the U right now, but I'm finding your hatred for Coker rather amusing (it's all warranted btw). Between this and 2 other threads, it's making me laugh

Eop05 said:
I agree with you about how much Coker sucks. And don't take any offense to this, because I totally understand your frustrations with the U right now, but I'm finding your hatred for Coker rather amusing (it's all warranted btw). Between this and 2 other threads, it's making me laugh
bring back butch

Eop05 said:

one canes fan wanted him shot and killed more than G.W. Bush.

I mean that is taking things wayyyyyyyyy too far. Wanting ANYONE shot and killed, I mean come on

MikeO said:

I mean that is taking things wayyyyyyyyy too far. Wanting ANYONE shot and killed, I mean come on

yeah, i agree, that guy was a little out of line with that comment

MikeO said:

Not to mention that you really shouldn't want your president to be killed either. Even if you didn't vote for him or agree with his politics, he's still the leader of our country. I'm not trying to start a political debate, I'm just sayin'.

Wanny and Coker have something in common.They dont make second half adjustments which makes it easy for opponents to catch up to them.

I watched Wanny grimmacing throughout the second half .Shades of his time with the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom