Wanny's leash is not so long | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny's leash is not so long

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
Coming into this year I thought Wanny's job security was fine. Now I am not so sure.

No matter what Finfans want he is coming back, so for one more year I will support him.

However, at a minimum the Fins must go to the AFC Championship next year or he should go. Miami is not a team that should settle for mere playoff appearances. This team should go to atleast one Super Bowl a Decade (minimum 1 SB per decade).

I look for Wanny to change his philosophy next year and I see the Fins scoring more points. This is a must for Miami. Relying on the D for every win is ridiculous. Fiedler must step it up and start playing at a Pro Bowl level like I know he can.

Bottom line is that Wanny and the team knows that their time is running out. The teams core is getting older every day and Wanny must bring home some hardware or he's out.

NOTE: The Bengals have been to a Super Bowl more recently
than Miami. That is unacceptable.

This team will NOT do anything of signifigance with Dave Wannstedt as its head coach. I have said it many times and will say it again. He won with Jimmy Johnson's players and lost with his. Unless someone else makes the personell decisions without Dave in there to muck things up, this team will continue to waste away in .500 ville.

Back
Top Bottom