wannys retainment | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wannys retainment

northstar

Starter
Reaction score
i think this is the right move. if we had gotten a new hc we would have to rebuild, we are guaranteed to have a bad year. wannstedt knows if this happens again hes gone, maybe he will change his philosophy and maybe the team with these two wins will build towards next year. they like dave, thats why we played the way we did these last 2 weeks. i know the team will be ready come free agency and draft because we all saw what happened this year. we will fix the o-line and WR position and QB position because Wannstedt knows if the o doesnt improve hes gone.

Originally posted by northstar
i think this is the right move. if we had gotten a new hc we would have to rebuild, we are guaranteed to have a bad year. wannstedt knows if this happens again hes gone, maybe he will change his philosophy and maybe the team with these two wins will build towards next year. they like dave, thats why we played the way we did these last 2 weeks. i know the team will be ready come free agency and draft because we all saw what happened this year. we will fix the o-line and WR position and QB position because Wannstedt knows if the o doesnt improve hes gone.

im surprised you still have the aqua & orange glasses on.....

I would rather get a new HC now and start rebuilding(if thats what you wanna call it, because we dont need rebuilding even with a new coach)...then to rebuild later and leave another decade without a Super Bowl .....thing is, with Wanny back we are not guaranteed a good year anyway, heck if anything we are gauranteed a bad year as well.....does Wansted have to be threatened or pressured every year in order for him to change his philosphy??? he already had enough pressure down the stretch and still couldnt do anything about it...so, no, & I dont think he will, this is as good as Wanny gets, I dont think this team has ever been so talented and come up this short....wanny already shouldve known that if he didnt improve he was gone, and did nothing to correct it......sorry bro, but as long as Wanny is coach, welcome to last year! :mad: :mad: :mad:

BTW, by mentioning that Wanny may change his philosphy next year, leads me to believe that you yourself know that he is not a good coach....or at least that his current philosophy was no good....So why give a coach with a bad philosphy a 2nd or 3rd chance??? I just dont understand.......

More on my Opinion------->http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29460

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by northstar
i think this is the right move. if we had gotten a new hc we would have to rebuild, we are guaranteed to have a bad year.

I didn't see Tampa Bay rebuild last year? I didn't see Tampa Bay have a bad year last year?

That statement isn't always true. Most coaches get fired because they're coaching a sorry team. We're a 10-6 team, we wouldn't rebuild.

Re: Re: wannys retainment

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

I didn't see Tampa Bay rebuild last year? I didn't see Tampa Bay have a bad year last year?

That statement isn't always true. Most coaches get fired because they're coaching a sorry team. We're a 10-6 team, we wouldn't rebuild.
:clap: :clap:

Getting a new coach does not mean we will suck right away. Look at Dallas this year and Tampa Bay last year. However, with Wannstedt around, we are guaranteed to do absolutely nothing in 2004.

Back
Top Bottom