Wanny's track record with Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny's track record with Dolphins

dolphinslifefan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Fisrt year: made the playoff, beat colts in the first round riding on Lamar smith's backs with 42 carries. His legs were dead after that game, and he had no gas left for the Oakland game. Dolphins got shut out 21-0 in Oakland.
Second year: Made the playoff. Lost the game at home to the Ravens. Fans were booing. Wanny promised the team will get better. they went out and got Ricky in the offseason.
Third year: on the verge of clinching the playoff and possibly first round bye, dolphins choked down the stretch losing the Vikings and NE. They missed the playoff.
Fourth year? team is heading downhill with no shot of winning the division based on NE's impressive plays.
As you can see, the team has regressed each year under Wanny: from passing the first round in playoff and lost to Oakland, to making playoff and lost to Ravens in first round, to not making the playoff at all.
Dick Vermeil's three year plans improve the Chiefs every year. Their record speaks for itself.
Next HC?: pro football insider said that: Mike Shanahan is under fired tremendously in Denver from the fans and whispering within the organization that pat bowens was not happy with Mike's personal decision. Mike might be fired at the end of the season if things don't turn around in Denver.
In Tampa bay, GM Rich Mckay is on the way out. Conflicts have been noticed between Gruden and the GM. Jimmy Johnson on NFL fox pregame show indicated that Rich will leave Tampa after the season. Pro football weekly confirms this rumor.

As you can see folk. if Wanny is fired at the end of the season, Rich Mackay, who is one of the best GM in the league building the Bucs to title contender every year, should be the hired by Wayne. Possible coaching candidate might be Shanahan, Dan reeves, and Norm Chao, a brilliant college coordinator of USC under Pete Carrol. Norm has the inside track to be next HC in the NFL. That's the inside information that i can get. Will tell more next time i hear something interesting.

Originally posted by dolphinslifefan
Fisrt year: made the playoff, beat colts in the first round riding on Lamar smith's backs with 42 carries. His legs were dead after that game, and he had no gas left for the Oakland game. Dolphins got shut out 21-0 in Oakland.
Second year: Made the playoff. Lost the game at home to the Ravens. Fans were booing. Wanny promised the team will get better. they went out and got Ricky in the offseason.
Third year: on the verge of clinching the playoff and possibly first round bye, dolphins choked down the stretch losing the Vikings and NE. They missed the playoff.
Fourth year? team is heading downhill with no shot of winning the division based on NE's impressive plays.
As you can see, the team has regressed each year under Wanny: from passing the first round in playoff and lost to Oakland, to making playoff and lost to Ravens in first round, to not making the playoff at all.
Dick Vermeil's three year plans improve the Chiefs every year. Their record speaks for itself.
Next HC?: pro football insider said that: Mike Shanahan is under fired tremendously in Denver from the fans and whispering within the organization that pat bowens was not happy with Mike's personal decision. Mike might be fired at the end of the season if things don't turn around in Denver.
In Tampa bay, GM Rich Mckay is on the way out. Conflicts have been noticed between Gruden and the GM. Jimmy Johnson on NFL fox pregame show indicated that Rich will leave Tampa after the season. Pro football weekly confirms this rumor.

As you can see folk. if Wanny is fired at the end of the season, Rich Mackay, who is one of the best GM in the league building the Bucs to title contender every year, should be the hired by Wayne. Possible coaching candidate might be Shanahan, Dan reeves, and Norm Chao, a brilliant college coordinator of USC under Pete Carrol. Norm has the inside track to be next HC in the NFL. That's the inside information that i can get. Will tell more next time i hear something interesting.

Didn't anything else happen Season #1? Division title maybe? Geez, I see DW even gets criticized for how they won that season 1 playoff game....

I wonder, since DW couldnt win at an acceptable level with these guys, not could JJ, nor could Shula, if the problem may be the players....rather than the coaches. Nah, I guess all the coaches suck right?

RM over Spielman? No thanks.

All I know is I want someone as HC who is an offensive innovator. I am tired of DC's as HC

Rich McKay, no thank you. Good GM but we've got Rick Speilman ready to become the GM.

I like Norm Chao. He is an excellent offensive coach and does wonders with QBs. Could he make the jump from college OC to NFL HC?? That's an awfully big jump. Especially when you've never been an HC. And coordinator success doesn't automatically translate to HC success. Maybe he'd be our OC??

Back
Top Bottom