Wanny's Whirlwind Visit | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny's Whirlwind Visit

PHINZONER

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Everything this guy does has catastropy wrtiiten all over it. His recruiting is a whirlwind. He sent the Bears into hibernation for the last, what 8-10 years, and they just seem to be getting up from that dormant stage of existance. He beached our beloved Dolphins, running the most prized possesion from the pod. Hopefully we can swim our way to the top a whole lot quicker than the Bears.

These kids hopefully saw what he did in Miami and will steer well clear of the disaster about to strike in Pitt. Hey Fiedler could coach Qbs in Pitt. Heck then all you need is a guy that can throw 10-15 yards OK and under throw everything long by 10 yds and over throw anybody wide open. The poor kids already there I feel sorry for.

he was in new york about a week and a half ago and went to get this RB kevin collier form a school close to mine and he went to my uncles school(hes head coach at a local high school, varsity level) to try to recruit a sophmore guard who is 6-6 335 pounds and i heard is pretty fast and strong.....the collier kid is an amzing running back when he faced my uncles team he ran for 375 yards and scored 7 td's hes only a junior this year and has been offred a full paid to pitt....wanny didnt do too bad wiht that recruit

(by the way....this is my 300th post:D)

I think he will end up being a decent college coach. His biggest weaknesses with us was his offensive strategies and the lack of discleplin he installed in our players. I think his O will work in the college level and maybe he learned a little bit from his other head coaching experieces

kind of makes one nostalgic for the days of inept coaching, lame excuses and poor personnel decisions.

Back
Top Bottom