Want a laugh??? Read this | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Want a laugh??? Read this

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
TAKEN FROM A JETS MESSAGE BOARD

Well after seeing the jets in camp this year so far I am very very happy. After perusing the other AFC teams camp notes I don't see any way that we don't win the divison going away. I think our defense as it stands now can be the top dog in the league, I think in all reality we can hold teams to single digits with our squad. This D has no weaknesses and we are double and triple stacked with replacements. Thomas and Abraham are both being touted as consensus probolwers ALL READY. We went from one of the weakests d lines to the best. I think we are stacked at every spot on D. Chad Pennington is looking great and I heard a few camp observers say that he will be a star once he gets more reps. Pennington was electrifying in the 2 minute drill last night. He looked like an Elway/Montana hybrid. I know it is early with him, but Mad Dog (660 WFAN) reportedly thinks he can be a probowler this year if given the chance to play full time. The Vinne injury was a blessing in disguise. Vinny can still throw for 40 TD's as long as he keeps the picks down. He is finally healthy and many in the media are saying that he is moving like a 25 year old. With Curtis poised for a 1700 yard plus season, we will be hard to beat. I see us winning the divison and getting home field througout. Can anyone really see us not going to the Superbowl? The other AFC teams are in complete dissaray. The Dolphins won't win 6 games this seaosn, there D is in shambles and Daryl Gardner has reportedly split the team in 2 with a few veterans threating walkouts now. Ricky has been a bust so far. He lost weight and will not be a force. Fiedler is well Fiedler....LOL. The Patsies are a joke and we all know that last year was a fluke. They will go back to the AFC basement where they have resided for so many years. The Bills are also a joke, Bledblow will do nothing for them. The Bills will probably be much improved from their dredfulness of last year. After thining long and hard about it, here are my projections.

Jets: 14-2/15-1 (AFC Title back in Hempstead where it belongs)
Bills: 7-9
Patsies: 6-10
Dullards: 5-11

We probably have the followng as probolwers:

Offense: Testaverde, Martin, Coles, Cherbet, Moss, Fabini, Mawae
Defense: Lewis, Abraham, Thomas, Cowart, Robinson (maybe), Evans

I havent been this excited in a long time. I think there will be alot of pressure with being a Jets fan this year...more prime time appearnces, lets not be like Giants fans and lets show class. We are the top organization in the NFL now. Lets act like it.

Any comments????????

can you feel a Jets Superbowl,,,,I can.............!!!!!

typical jets homerism!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

man, this guy is the jet poster boy of all time for sure. holly geeez! in typical jets fan fashion, this post is full of disolution, to the utmost supreme.

it's like every jet moron form coast to coast got together and collected there thoughts on the team [thats scary] and then sent it to that goof that wrote the jets in the superbowl article for him to print!

i am honestly lmfao as i am typing here. in fact, i am crying i am laughing so hard.

jgarMD: you only have 3 posts to your credit here, so i gotta ask where you found this post before i start pasting this all over every finz site on the net.

outlandish jet goofs at there very best. what is so funny, they all really believe this crap. they have penciled in every player they have in the probowl, and every other team in the afc east will win no more than 6 games.

we gotta save this one finheaven admins. when the jets only win 6 games this year, this post has to be brought back to there attention.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

:monkey: on jet fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! that is like the biggest piece of HOMER cake i have ever seen! smothered in bullsh1t iceing!
the reason i say that about the iceing is NO real football fan would post stupid stuff like that, even about their most hated rivalry...wtf is he/she smoking? most jits fans would disagree with him/it!

my favorite is the list of probowlers...looks like after winning the superbowl vs.?, the jits will play another team in hawaii made up of different teams players...lmao! where's my :drinker: ?

i can't WAIT 'til 22 sept!:evil: when the "bust" skinny-a$$ed ricky runs through that "wall" aka"iron curtain" of a defense:lol:

:monkey: nfl fan wannabes

Allow me to retort to this 14-year old.

From Pro Football Talk: http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.cfm

COWART THE INVISIBLE MAN

A league source tells us that some of the Jets players openly are wondering why the team signed linebacker Sam Cowart.

Cowart, who has been spending most of his time in the training room, is still rehabbing his ruptured Achilles' tendon.

As a result, he barely comes out for practice, and it's prompting some players to question the wisdom of bringing him into the fold.

The funniest thing was having 3 WRs as ProBowlers from the same team!! All from the JETS!! What a crackheaded moran!!

Saw it on the Jets addicts site. It may be a goof, but if you read the NYTIMES forum site you'd think the Jets won like 10 SB's. Jets fans will always make you laugh. When there season tanks it wil be fun watching them ask for Hersms head.

A definate 10 on the un-intentional comedy scale. Put it in a vault somewhere.

LMAO!!! This is some funny stuff. Robinson, Moss, Coles, Chrebet, Testeverde, and Evans making the Pro Bowl? Pennington Elway like? Testeverde can "still"* throw for 40 TDs? Dolphins not winning 6 games? The answer to all of these questions is no way in hell!

*-He says quote "Vinny can still throw for 40 TD's". He talks like Testreverde throws for 40 TDs every year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness! I have never read anything that disillusional in my entire life! Can this guy please come over here to our boards for a day so he can be thrashed in new and more profound ways than he's ever been before. I picked up on the same thing as Booyeah up there: "Vinny can still throw 4o TD's!!!???" When has the guy ever thrown 30 TD's much less come close to approaching the monumental mark put up by the almighty Marino?

I just want to ask the guy one question: what color is the sky in his world?

I guess there's no point in playing any games. We might just as well award the Super Bowl trophy to the Jets right now. And why just limit the Jets to 13 pro powlers. Shouldn't we just name the whole team to the pro bowl? LOL

You gotta admit that while us Bills fans are an optimistic lot (nearly every football fan is optimistic at this time of year) we aren't quite this myopic. Most of us Bills fans are not even predicting a division title. Miami is the team most of us think will win the AFC East. We do think that with the aquisition of a couple of D linemen, Buffalo will be extremely strong in 2003, but we've got a year to see if that pans out.

I'll go out on a short limb and say the Jets will win fewer games than last year. Testaverde is a fossil, Martin is getting old, Cowart is not going to be as much of a force as Jets fans expect, Pennington may never be a full time starter. He may end up being the Jets' Rob Johnson.

These are some classics:

"The Dolphins won't win 6 games this seaosn, there D is in shambles and Daryl Gardner has reportedly split the team in 2 with a few veterans threating walkouts now"

This has to be the best because it just isn't true at all, this is just a straight out lie.

"He is finally healthy and many in the media are saying that he is moving like a 25 year old."

Im sorry, but the media isn't saying that. I haven't heard the media say anything good about him.

"With Curtis poised for a 1700 yard plus season, we will be hard to beat"

Curtis is a great back, but he has never done this and he is getting OLDER, not younger, each year.

"Ricky has been a bust so far"

He says his loss of weight is bad and will make him a bust, yeah it is bad for the Jets defense when he faces them and tears them apart.

"Offense: Testaverde, Martin, Coles, Cherbet, Moss, Fabini, Mawae
Defense: Lewis, Abraham, Thomas, Cowart, Robinson (maybe), Evans"

These guys are pro bowlers? Testeverde is 39 and hasn't been good in a while. Coles and Chrebet are below average starters. Moss hasn't done anything. He predicts three Jets WRs to go to the Pro Bowl, lol. Fabini, Mawae, and Martin all have chances.

Josh Evans will do something dumb again and get suspended, Thomas is a rookie who will play third downs only, Cowart is already injured, Robinson is an average safety who is a maniac, and Mo Lewis certainly will not go to the Pro Bowl.

I want the link to this so I can make fun of this loser.

Originally posted by TigerJ
Pennington may never be a full time starter. He may end up being the Jets' Rob Johnson.

Perfect analogy. I heard that the Jets really wanted to start Pennington, but he did so poorly they stuck with Testeverde.:lol:

Originally posted by TigerJ
I guess there's no point in playing any games. We might just as well award the Super Bowl trophy to the Jets right now. And why just limit the Jets to 13 pro powlers. Shouldn't we just name the whole team to the pro bowl? LOL

You gotta admit that while us Bills fans are an optimistic lot (nearly every football fan is optimistic at this time of year) we aren't quite this myopic. Most of us Bills fans are not even predicting a division title. Miami is the team most of us think will win the AFC East. We do think that with the aquisition of a couple of D linemen, Buffalo will be extremely strong in 2003, but we've got a year to see if that pans out.

I'll go out on a short limb and say the Jets will win fewer games than last year. Testaverde is a fossil, Martin is getting old, Cowart is not going to be as much of a force as Jets fans expect, Pennington may never be a full time starter. He may end up being the Jets' Rob Johnson.

Check out my AFC analysis on the FinHeaven home page. It should make you Bills fans pretty happy as I tried to be as objective as possible. I'm guessing you guys could even challenge for the #2 spot in the division. I see the Jets as the cellar dwellars in this tough division.AFC East Article

Well, I guess this means that not all Yets fans are bereft of imagination. He may be delusional, and we may well win the division, but we still need to rid ourselves of the jinx they have over us.

Back
Top Bottom