• No

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • Maybe if he comes cheap

Votes: 64 43.0%

• Total voters

Fins 34 Bills 3

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know his name has been tossed around here a few times, but now it seems pertinent to discuss the possibility.

I like T-Buck he has played well for us the times he has played. I would be all for bringing him back. He is cheap and would be an added depth to us immediately. I see us bringing a FA in if Poole is really gone for the season.

I always loved Buckley, he was the first jerey i ever got and I'd love to have his big play (bad decision) character back on the team

Hes not a reliable #2 CB anymore. Hes a decent #3, but hes a boom or bust type player. I would prefer to give the roster spot to someone younger who can still develop.

Surferosa said:
Hes not a reliable #2 CB anymore. Hes a decent #3, but hes a boom or bust type player. I would prefer to give the roster spot to someone younger who can still develop.
i have to agree. I think we're still solid with madison, howard, edwards and daniels.

I'd like to see either Law or Buckley... but only for the right price.

Ty Law is getting no interest atm, and he might need a year somewhere to prove he's still got it. He hasn't got a leg to stand on, pardon the pun, in contract negotiations.

I Would Not Mind T-buck Sign Him To A One Year Deal If We Can't Get T.law For The One Year Deal. :D

T-Buck was always one of my favorite Phins. He does have a good nose for the football,but would also get burnt deep from timt to time. I'd still sign him if the price was right for a one year deal.

I'd probably give him a 1 year deal and play him as nothing more than the 4th corner. He doesn't really have much left in him.

we could use another corner so if he comes cheap then I'd welcome him

Poole goes down...WHy does something HAVE to happen before every season?

I'd have no problem with taking T-Buck back he was a good corner back for us

Poole going down is a setback but w/ saban's knowledge of coaching the secondary we'll be fine.
And yes if t-buck comes cheap hell yeah i would love to have him back.

I wouldn't mind seeing T-Buck in a Dolphins uniform again.

Back
Top Bottom