Want to know why Miami wants Patrick Ramsey? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Want to know why Miami wants Patrick Ramsey?

PhinPhan1227

Why is there a watermelon there?
Reaction score
It's WannyThink

Wanny: "Well...we went out and got Thompson because he looked promising with the Redskins...of course, once he got here, he didn't look so good...so...um...I KNOW!!!...we'll just recreate his Redskins environment HERE!! That'll work!!...Now how do we get some more Badgers in here to make Jamar Fletcher worth keeping?.."

:rolleyes:

That was almost funny and all, but Dave Wannstedt doesn't control personnel decisions. =)

Nice shot, even though it missed.

Originally posted by MaraxusKA
That was almost funny and all, but Dave Wannstedt doesn't control personnel decisions. =)

Dink!!!!!:D

clear.gif

We already have some badgers beside Fletcher his name is Chambers and he happens to be the best WR on our team. Also i wouldnt mind if in fact we did get Lee Evans with our third rounder.

Swing and a miss ... as I've pointed out in several other threads (I won't bore you by cutting and pasting), this is a brilliant tactical manuever by Spielman to prevent Gibbs from having his cake and eating it too (although since Joe's been talking out both sides of his mouth, he could probably manage it).

It also shows Spielman's commitment to upgrade the QB position and, by extension, the offense. The Wanny days of "Our defense is strong, let's make it stronger ... and ignore the offense" are done.

Originally posted by chambers84
Yeah right. Why don't we just nominate Ramsey for President of the United States??

Yeah, and let's name Rivers the shared husband of 65% of this board.

Originally posted by MaraxusKA

Careful, we don't "know" that. You think Spielman will go against what Wanny wants all THAT much? Spielman has always been pretty much loyal to him and why Wanny brought/hired him to begin with. Ya REALLY think Spielman will bite the hand that fed him? True, Spielman may get most of his guys but what I'm saying is that wanny will have a greater influence on those decisions thatn any of us would likely realize.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Careful, we don't "know" that. You think Spielman will go against what Wanny wants all THAT much? Spielman has always been pretty much loyal to him and why Wanny brought/hired him to begin with. Ya REALLY think Spielman will bite the hand that fed him?

That's the sound of a dead horse being beaten. And this is that horse's ghost:

:horsey:

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Careful, we don't "know" that. You think Spielman will go against what Wanny wants all THAT much? Spielman has always been pretty much loyal to him and why Wanny brought/hired him to begin with. Ya REALLY think Spielman will bite the hand that fed him? True, Spielman may get most of his guys but what I'm saying is that wanny will have a greater influence on those decisions thatn any of us would likely realize.

I would doubt, that RS will still be loyal to DW. As much as it seems, Rick has his reputation and only his reputation at stake now. He will need to build that up for future financial gains...

He needs to move out of DW's shadow now that he has the title of GM. It's his future at stake now, not Dave's...

"With the 20 th pick in the 2004 draft, the Miami Dolphins select..................LaRoni Gallishaw......CB......Murray State !!

:lol: :lol: :D :D

that was my reaction when they drafted Billy Milner in the first round.

:shakeno:

Originally posted by finjim
that was my reaction when they drafted Billy Milner in the first round.

:shakeno:

And it's like we aLL know that this kind of crazy schidt could happen around here !! :D

Back
Top Bottom