Wanted 2 Good Tickets for tomorrow's game! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanted 2 Good Tickets for tomorrow's game!

Keller's Rod

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Wanting to make a last minute trip down to Miami from Sarasota to attend my first Dolphins home game ever. I am from Atlanta and visiting family for Christmas. I need 2 good tickets (if u have 3 I would consider that too) and a parking pass to take my son to the game. Please email me with what you got. I will not be driving down until the morning of the game. I would be getting down there around 10:30 in the morning. Contact me by email if you got a good deal on tickets and parking pass.... chadkeller13@gmail.com Thanks! (NO PRINT OUT TICKETS - I NEED TO KNOW THEY ARE REAL TICKETS) or text me what you got at 770-362-9235 (If your around the Sarasota/Bradenton area I could come pick them up today.)

Sorry if this the wrong area to post!

Ticket office has tons of good seats left since you'll be the only one there tomorrow.

You'll be able to yell your displeasure of the team and actually be heard by players and coaches.

Philbin may even take into consideration your play calling abilities if you insist they run whatever you're yelling.

Ticket office has tons of good seats left since you'll be the only one there tomorrow.

You'll be able to yell your displeasure of the team and actually be heard by players and coaches.

Philbin may even take into consideration your play calling abilities if you insist they run whatever you're yelling.

Should I yell "CHECKDOWN" when Tannehill drops back to pass? Oh what, that was Henne! Thank god he is gone!!! Thanks for the laugh.

Why in the world would anyone waste their time, money, energy, on that garbage product ?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why in the world would anyone waste their time, money, energy, on that garbage product ?!

Yea...but I have been a Phins fan since I was 5....35 years ago....never been this close to Miami and had a chance to go to a home game. Been to many, many away games. Anyway, my 12 year old son is also a big Phins fan. This would be a father/son experience that we would always remember....win or lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were a good father with a heart you would have turned him into a Steelers or Giants fan

If you were a good father with a heart you would have turned him into a Steelers or Giants fan

Obviously you are not a Phins fan....don't get me wrong....I get disgruntled too....anyway, I still need tickets if anyone has any.

Lighten the **** up dude. A lot of us don't even live close to Florida. If I had the chance I'd go to a home game as soon as I could.

I actually have two tickets to this game. Not for sale. I'm debating whether or not to attend. An old friend from the neighborhood is in town to visit relatives for Christmas. He arranged for the tickets. Big surprise. I think it's a gesture in memory of my dad, who died two months ago. He took my friends and I to countless Canes games and many Dolphin games. I'll probably make a last minute decision tomorrow. I planned to boycott for years after Gator Day but obviously other variables can change your priorities and perspective.

Stubhub. I was in miami last weekend and went to the Jags game. I was able to get two tickets on the lower level 50 yard line for under $100. They even have a Stubhub convenience location right up the street from the stadium at El Palacio sports hotel. You can't go wrong

as they say, " stupid is as stupid does"

Why do you care how someone spends their own money in the first place? It looks like a hell of a good father/son holiday experience to me. A lot of kids can only dream of attending an NFL game of their favorite team these days. Heck, I didn't go to my first NFL game 'til I was 17.

Do what I do for these types of games that will be far from a sell out, get there a little early and scalp some tix. Don't know how much you're willing to spend, but should be able to get great seats for great value.

Back
Top Bottom