Wanted 2 Good Tickets for tomorrow's game! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanted 2 Good Tickets for tomorrow's game!

Why in the world would anyone waste their time, money, energy, on that garbage product ?!

as they say, " stupid is as stupid does"[/QUOT

What kind of lame a$$ post is this? Guy is taking his son to a game.

I have 2 tickets, but they were purchased online. Section 138 , row 12 , seat 6,7. If your interested reply to my comment.

I'm sure you will find tickets. If not, just go to game, there are plenty of guys outside parking lot selling tickets. Enjoy the game, Great time going to dolphins games with your son. Me and my son go a couple of times each yr.

Give the guy a break. Hope you get great tickets and enjoy the game with your son! Happy Holidays!
Thanks man... Much appreciated. I wanted to ask the dude why he was being such a ***** but was biting my tongue. Anyway, we'll have a great time win or lose. Happy Holidays to u too!

Stubhub. I was in miami last weekend and went to the Jags game. I was able to get two tickets on the lower level 50 yard line for under $100. They even have a Stubhub convenience location right up the street from the stadium at El Palacio sports hotel. You can't go wrong
Thanks for the advice. So u scalped 2 tickets lower level for under $100? Wow. I am seeing on Craigslist 2 lower level seats and parking pass for $220 around 40 yard line. I am debating on those or just scalping at the game. Y'all think I can get them cheaper at the game day of?

Why do you care how someone spends their own money in the first place? It looks like a hell of a good father/son holiday experience to me. A lot of kids can only dream of attending an NFL game of their favorite team these days. Heck, I didn't go to my first NFL game 'til I was 17.
Yea it will b a hell of a great father son day. I have been a Phins fan since I was 5...I am now 40. I have seen the Phins play in Detroit, Cincinnati, Indy, Cleveland, Atlanta, and Nashville. Always dreamed about going to a home game. I have had the Sunday ticket for 15 years just so i can see the games. My son is 12....brought him home from the hospital when he was born wearing Dolphins socks. Needless to say he is a fan also. Going to see our first home game together will rank right up there near the top of my most enjoyable memories. I can not wait...this will be a day he and I will never forget.

I'll be down there tailgating tomorrow!!! Got a case of Coors light and an 18 pack of Corona ready to get drank by my buddies and I. Go Fins!

I'll be down there tailgating tomorrow!!! Got a case of Coors light and an 18 pack of Corona ready to get drank by my buddies and I. Go Fins!

Hell yes! I'll look for the guys drinking Coors light and Corona and come say hi. I'll be drinking a few bud have to take it easy since my designated drive aka wife won't be there to drive us home.

Hell yes! I'll look for the guys drinking Coors light and Corona and come say hi. I'll be drinking a few bud have to take it easy since my designated drive aka wife won't be there to drive us home.
Bro we don't have tix either, we figure we'll end up just buying them there since there are plenty available or just get em cheap from scalpers when they realize they aren't going to make any kind of profit.

Why in the world would anyone waste their time, money, energy, on that garbage product ?!

as they say, " stupid is as stupid does"
Why are you a fan of this team? This team is rebuilding with a young QB. Enjoy the process

Thanks for the advice. So u scalped 2 tickets lower level for under $100? Wow. I am seeing on Craigslist 2 lower level seats and parking pass for $220 around 40 yard line. I am debating on those or just scalping at the game. Y'all think I can get them cheaper at the game day of?

I went online at stubhub.com. I wouldn't trust Craigslist personally. You never know who's selling bogus tickets. At least stubhub has a guarantee where you can get your money back. Check it out.

You can def get a better deal at the game. Just give yourself a half hour or so. There will be plenty of scalpers. I got 40 yard line tix 12 rows up or so for $60 a pop at the Seahawks game.

Why are you a fan of this team? This team is rebuilding with a young QB. Enjoy the process

He will never change he a pessimist through and through. But, this team is not rebuilding they are BUILDING one piece at a time the QB has been solved IMHO. Now we BUILD around him. BUILDING into the proud franchise it once was. BUILDING.

For OP go to stubhub you can get 2 great seats for less than $120 go check it out. I wish I lived in Miami. I'd be there tomorrow. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom