Wanted: Jason Taylor jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanted: Jason Taylor jersey

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
I posted this not long after he went to the Jets. But figured I would try again since eBay didn't turn up much.

I would like to buy a extra large Jason Taylor jersey (aqua or white, but preferably aqua) from anyone who might consider parting with theirs. I do ask that it is a Reebok jersey and it doesn't matter if it is a replica or authentic. If the price is decent I will buy it.

I am looking to remove his name and have mine embroidered in it's place. Any help would be awesome.

I posted this not long after he went to the Jets. But figured I would try again since eBay didn't turn up much.

I would like to buy a extra large Jason Taylor jersey (aqua or white, but preferably aqua) from anyone who might consider parting with theirs. I do ask that it is a Reebok jersey and it doesn't matter if it is a replica or authentic. If the price is decent I will buy it.

I am looking to remove his name and have mine embroidered in it's place. Any help would be awesome.

Why not just buy a customized #99 jersey w/ your name instead of getting a Taylor jersey and removing the name?

Why not just buy a customized #99 jersey w/ your name instead of getting a Taylor jersey and removing the name?

Sounds like that would be more expensive. You could find a JT Phins jersey on eBay for pretty cheap I'd think.

@Junc- Two reasons. One: It is cheaper than dishing out the money for a silked screen replica. Two: My mom does embroidering and will do it for free. As for removing the name, its not that hard I did it to my Ricky Williams jersey after he quit on us. So yeah, not that hard.

@Phinz- I did see one on ebay but its five days from ending. I figured I would post this as a back up plan.

@Junc- Two reasons. One: It is cheaper than dishing out the money for a silked screen replica. Two: My mom does embroidering and will do it for free. As for removing the name, its not that hard I did it to my Ricky Williams jersey after he quit on us. So yeah, not that hard.

@Phinz- I did see one on ebay but its five days from ending. I figured I would post this as a back up plan.

What's your hurry? There won't be a season until 2030 at this rate :d-day:

Back
Top Bottom