War room tidbits | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

War room tidbits

Good stuff there!

This is the most unpredictable draft I've ever seen.

haha good stuff, id love to see every teams draft board... frye and channing info was most surprising to me... but i think the fact some teams may have frye higher than rodgers/smith is more a testiment to the QBs rodgers and smith really are as opposed to how good frye is...

IMO this is one of the most interesting and compelling drafts in recent memory.... unless it's all a bunch of whooee nobody has a handle on some of the key positions value..... about the only certainty is the teams with the most picks will have a huge advantage in this crap shoot of a draft....

HAWAII senior cornerback ABRAHAM ELIMIMIAN, who vastly improved his 40-time (4.55 range) at his recent Pro Day from the times he produced at the Combine... has been drawing a lot of interest from those who have reviewed his game film... as he did not allow a single touchdown over his final 27 college contests... which is amazing when you considered the conference he played in and style of offense his own team played.

wow at not allowing a TD in 27 games...

I read that the Packers love Charlie Frye because he reminds them of Brett Favre.Do you think they will draft him with their first pick?

With the second pick in the 2005 draft, the Miami Dolphins select Charlie Frye, QB, Akron :lol:

COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES senior quarterback CHAD FRIEHAUF had a private workout on-campus that was attended by both Buffalo and Miami... ran 4.78 in the 40... 4.30 short shuttle... 6.98 three-cone... 34.5" vertical... 9'7.5" broad jump... weighed in at 6066, 211 pounds... followed that up with a solid throwing session... later dunked a few basketballs for good measure, showing his overall athleticism... there is a full tape of the workout available... please contact his agent for more information.

edit: I believe it was Denverfinfan, whos from Colorado first brought this guy up because of his physical attributes.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=57506&highlight=Chad+Friehauf

post #2

little info on Chad from same post:

http://athletics.mines.edu/Sports/Sports%20Releases/0405releases/friehauffinalist.htm

there is at least one team that has either/both TENNESSEE TECH senior offensive tackle FRANK OMIYALE and SAGINAW VALLEY STATE senior offensive tackle TODD HERREMANS rated among the Top-10 tackles in the draft

I bet one team is the Dolphins who had both guys in for a workout on the same day.

Herremans star has been rising for a while.

The rest of that is nonsense and I'm surprised Colin printed it. "At least one team" this and "at least one team" that. That's terrible.

Surferosa said:
With the second pick in the 2005 draft, the Miami Dolphins select Charlie Frye, QB, Akron :lol:
:( please don't joke... Eddie Moore? :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom