Ward or McKnight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ward or McKnight

KidAmnesiac

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who do you think will have the bigger game on sunday? I wanna say Ward because he has some history with Lucas, but then I'm thinking maybe James is the better player...

Maybe they'll both have breakout games.

McKnight!

Man, this guy has a lot to prove and he KNOWS that this is his chance. He's been very quietly coming on over the last few weeks and this could very well be his BREAKOUT game.

Bottom line: McKnight has the SPEED to burn the Bills sorry D. He just has to hold on to the damn ball. Which, so far this year, he's done.

I'm also starting to think that Baker might end up making some noise in this game.

We could very well be in for a very pleasant surprise, folks!

As long as we win I don't care who cathches the balls or the TDs. I WANT TO BEAT THE BILLS!!!

I'm going to take a stab here and say that Robert Baker has a big game. He's going to see playing time and we all saw his talent in the preseason so here's to hoping that he steps it up and helps to annihilate the Jills this weekend!
:drinkers:

Originally posted by Expo88
I'm going to take a stab here and say that Robert Baker has a big game. He's going to see playing time and we all saw his talent in the preseason so here's to hoping that he steps it up and helps to annihilate the Jills this weekend!
:drinkers:

I hope your right, 88 but he just came back and I see him in a limited capacity. We`ll see.

Of course, in that limited capacity, if he has 4 touches and 4 TD`s that would work. :D

Originally posted by chambers84
Ward, is more reliable and more of a clutch player than McKnight.

Really. That's why Ward is the third down slot receiver and McNight was the fourth option.

Ward has been working with Ray Lucas for a long time, Ward will easily be the top guy this weekend.

Robert Baker's got the motivation but he's relatively behind the others and doesn't have enough talent to really just openly break out.

The easy answer is Dedric Ward. But I think its going to be James McKnight. He's signed longterm and I'm glad. I think the drops were just a fluke last year. He never was a dropper in Dallas. He can do everything...run after the catch (very good juke moves), get separation, go deep, find zones...and catch the ball. He will do very well. Dedric will kinda be like Hines Ward in this game but I think J-Mac's gonna hit the Bills D up deep and therefore get the good-looking stats.

BUT, the Bills defense will probably get their very first interception of the season this sunday.

Anyone else kinda curious to see what Randy McMichael can do split out wide?

You honestly think that either one of them will have a game of any quality? Right now the only people on your offense I worry about are Williams and McMichael. Clements and Winfield will blanket your WRs.

Clements and Winfield haven't blanketed anyone all year, so how are they going to stop 2 WRs who run in the 4.2-4.3 range?

Excuse me, Watson is the one getting burned. Clements and Winfield have not been tested very much. Ward and McKnight are like cake compared to what we've faced.

Back
Top Bottom