Warming up to Waddle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warming up to Waddle

We need a player like Waddle who is a reliable deep threat and capable of turning a quick slant (for example) into a big play. We also need a player like Smith or Chase who can be a reliable #1 WR. IMO we can’t really go wrong with a lot of the top WR prospects this draft.

I want D.Smith and an additional explosive Waddle-like player. It's obvious one of the keys to a great offense is to be tons of talent.
This notion of only "one" fast guy is ridiculious.
Why can't we have a stable of talent after talent after talent?

I want D.Smith and an additional explosive Waddle-like player. It's obvious one of the keys to a great offense is to be tons of talent.
This notion of only "one" fast guy is ridiculious.
Why can't we have a stable of talent after talent after talent?

I like Rondale Moore to compliment Smith if we go that direction.

Waddle is great as long as he's able to come back 100% healthy from that injury. A big part of his game is his speed and quickness so I hope he can regain that. I don't see any way he goes top 5 tho.

Me too, but I think he's fine physically and his perception as 3rd best works in our favor.

I think it’s important to look at them individually. There can be multiple great options at various spots in the first two rounds.

Last edited:
Devonta Smith is the Antonio Brown type of player and Waddle is the Henry Ruggs type. They are both very good but Waddle is a slot receiver and Devonta Smith is a WR1.

One is worthy of #3 overall and the other clearly isn't. I would drafted Smith #3 and Waddle @ #18 or in the 2nd.

Waddle is so enticing because we can all see what Tyreek Hill can do.

waddle is a great player but Smith is probably the better pure receiver as of now

I would be happy with either one but it would be so awesome to get Smith or Chase even, and then Eskridge later on and hope he can give us some of the same stuff that Waddle would

To me none of the top 3 guys (Waddle, Chase, Smith) are worthy of number #3. Trading back, I’d be happy with any of them.

Juedy last year was supposedly the best wr prospect in the last several years and was on the SAME team as Smith and imo out shined him. Smith chose to come back for his senior year and then Waddle eventually gets hurt so he gets ALL the stats and now I’m supposed to draft him 3 when Juedy went 15, GTFO.

Back
Top Bottom