Warming up to Waddle | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warming up to Waddle

In that case I take Parsons if he's there or Sewell if he's not ...

In all of this fantasy speculation ... If we want to go offense is there a scenario where we draft a top WR Chase/Smith then trade back up along the way to snag Pitts/Waddle?

Our defense showed signs of being pretty good last season .... except they were on the field too often due to an offense that couldn't stay on the field ... wouldn't it be smart to build on that with a dynamic every down player like Parsons? I mean why would you not help cement a strong defense instead of adding a player that may or may not get the ball thrown his way often enough to be a factor?

Sure we need play makers on O but @ 3? IF we had a solid OL ... AND we KNOW Tua is the QB of the future I would be less resistant .... we do KNOW that our D is closer to a complete unit than our O ... the coaches obviously should know what's best but for me to spend a high draft pick on a WR I have to KNOW my line can protect AND my QB is just a WR away from greatness ... otherwise I have wasted my pick for now ...
Well, I think our offense needs more than just one great WR. I believe we need two new WR's plus a RB and as far as the O-line we might need at least one more. The defense is closer but unless you can score a lot of points in the NFL you won't beat the good teams very often. It won't matter how good your defense is if your offense is bad you'll have no chance.

Well, I think our offense needs more than just one great WR. I believe we need two new WR's plus a RB and as far as the O-line we might need at least one more. The defense is closer but unless you can score a lot of points in the NFL you won't beat the good teams very often. It won't matter how good your defense is if your offense is bad you'll have no chance.
I agree ... I do believe there is talent after the top 10 that will upgrade us ...

Let's see how he translates to the NFL brother.
Let's see how he translates to the NFL brother.
Taking a guy that high to play slot as people in here wants him doesn't make sense. Offensive linemen are likely to resign more than any position and worth more down the stretch at 18 yes but not at 18 if we have quality defensive players.

Taking a guy that high to play slot as people in here wants him doesn't make sense. Offensive linemen are likely to resign more than any position and worth more down the stretch at 18 yes but not at 18 if we have quality defensive players.
Good morning brother. I wasn’t saying to take him at 3.

I like waddle but only want him if miami trades down. Maybe somewhere like 8 where it woulldn't be too high but where waddle could still fall to miami

I like waddle but only want him if miami trades down. Maybe somewhere like 8 where it woulldn't be too high but where waddle could still fall to miami
Waddle is my preferred WR after a trade down, but if we miss on him, there are quite a few WRs in this draft who look like they'd be excellent slot receivers.

I've been high on Amon-Ra St. Brown for some time, Elijah Moore has many fans, obviously Rondale Moore and Tutu Atwell are possibilities even though they have injury and size questions... Then there's Toney and Eskridge.

This draft is filled with slot receiver prospects, so I'm willing to trade down and flirt with losing Waddle.

Waddle is my preferred WR after a trade down, but if we miss on him, there are quite a few WRs in this draft who look like they'd be excellent slot receivers.

I've been high on Amon-Ra St. Brown for some time, Elijah Moore has many fans, obviously Rondale Moore and Tutu Atwell are possibilities even though they have injury and size questions... Then there's Toney and Eskridge.

This draft is filled with slot receiver prospects, so I'm willing to trade down and flirt with losing Waddle.
I thought I read how Waddle was a very versatile wr where he can line up not just in the slot and line up all over. So much more than slot. I wouldn't want him if he could only be good in the slot, but I think he can do a lot more

Maybe it is me and I think Waddle is a great, his explosiveness is off the charts. But feel like we can get a like player in the 2nd like Rondale Moore, get a Chase/Smith/Pitts then a LB at 1B, too many slots available where we pick at 2A.

Back
Top Bottom