Warning Points!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warning Points!!

Yeah, they'll never expire. But can still be deleted.

CrunchTime said:
I will take care of those.:wink:

Thank you. Maybe im confused, I have re read the TOS and cant see an answer to this. I was at 40 and now i am at 30. Is that correct?

GCD960 said:
Thank you. Maybe im confused, I have re read the TOS and cant see an answer to this. I was at 40 and now i am at 30. Is that correct?

You were given additional points after the expired ones were deleted.They will expire too.Stay clean :wink:

CrunchTime said:
You were given additional points after the expired ones were deleted.They will expire too.Stay clean :wink:

hahah...thats funny...Well, the first points i received i was PMed about. I have know idea about the other ones. How do i receive details on those?

O..now i found out how..

That was a mistake on my end. you could have given me a heads up. Ive been a member for awhile and never did anything like that. Simple mistake. I started the thread from my phone and didnt see it, so tried from my tower.

After research:
Yeah man, i could have been given a heads up on that instead of the points

GCD960 said:
hahah...thats funny...Well, the first points i received i was PMed about. I have know idea about the other ones. How do i receive details on those?

O..now i found out how..

That was a mistake on my end. you could have given me a heads up. Ive been a member for awhile and never did anything like that. Simple mistake. I started the thread from my phone and didnt see it, so tried from my tower.

After research:
Yeah man, i could have been given a heads up on that instead of the points

I will take your word for it and give you a break.The Mods are very busy during gameday and starting multiple threads about the game outside of the game thread just gives us a lot of work.:wink:

CrunchTime said:
I will take your word for it and give you a break.The Mods are very busy during gameday and starting multiple threads about the game outside of the game thread just gives us a lot of work.:wink:

Thanks for that, i apologize about it and it wont happen again

:boohoo: i wish we had more members like you.

:goof:

Let me rephrase that....We have lots of great members, and you're one of them.

Back
Top Bottom