Warriors/rockets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warriors/rockets

Joe Dolfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Go Warriors! I'm hoping this Scott Foster guy, who got blasted by punk ass Harden, will cancel out the calls by Malloy, my least favorite ref, as a Dubs fan.

I really enjoyed the pre-Durant Warriors. Curry single handedly revolutionized the little man's game and Green was a fascinating player. Now its all losing its appeal, and I'll be rooting for Durant and Thompson to jump ship.

The beauty of the team was this ability to play five out with five guys who could all handle, shoot, and pass. They can still do that at times but Green has gotten to be such a liability on offense to the point that most teams don't bother to guard him more than 5 ft from the basket. That and the incessant switching teams starting doing causes them to degenerate into so many one on ones with Durant. They're still so talented that its hard to see them losing but its run its course and I hope they break it up.

Its almost the same with Harden. I appreciate how talented he is and the work he must have put into his craft. Noone has ever been able to hit the step back three at that rate.....its a ridiculous shot that most self respecting coaches would bench a player for. At the same time the style he forces that team to play is so unappealing and borderline unwatchable.

I love how the game has progressed over the last decade, first with Spo going small, then Pop with his offense, and Kerr putting it all together with his uniquely talented roster. Its all gotten a bit stale though....time for the next revolution.

Back
Top Bottom