Was Antuan Edwards so bad at safety?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was Antuan Edwards so bad at safety??

No he wasnt, I didnt like him being cut, neither Turo, what we where left with sucks.

we didn't lose him, Bates cut him midseason.

I don't think he was that bad, but he couldn't make the big plays Arturo made last year.

He was a solid player who was always around the ball, but had injuries every year including last year that kept him from making plays when around the ball.

Actually, the more I think of it, I just think Bates had a relationship with Arturo similar to Wanny's with Fiedler. Bates has given Arturo every chance he can get to play whether it be FS,SS, or our nickle/dime CB. Now he's trying to get him to GB.

ChambersWI said:
Actually, the more I think of it, I just think Bates had a relationship with Arturo similar to Wanny's with Fiedler. Bates has given Arturo every chance he can get to play whether it be FS,SS, or our nickle/dime CB. Now he's trying to get him to GB.

I rather Bates + Turo, than Wanny + Fiedler.:lol:

I would rather have Edwards than Tillman.

Both are unsigned. If they were any good a team would have signed them already.

He wasn't that good in coverage, kept getting injured and didn't make many big plays. He was fast though...
Isn't Edwards with the Rams?

Dolfan2788 said:
He wasn't that good in coverage, kept getting injured and didn't make many big plays. He was fast though...
Isn't Edwards with the Rams?
He signed with the Rams after we cut him(one year deal), but is currently with no one.

Nublar7 said:
He signed with the Rams after we cut him(one year deal), but is currently with no one.

Thanks for the info. I don't read about the Rams much or at all really.

I like Arturo but I think he lacks back-pedal speed and got beat sometimes because of that

HysterikiLL said:
I like Arturo but I think he lacks back-pedal speed and got beat sometimes because of that

also remember he dropped an absolute GIMME interception against the Falcons in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom