Was Dale Jarrett out of line?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was Dale Jarrett out of line??

17-0

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know that the drivers are not supposed to retaliate on the track, but when R. Newman put D. Jarrett into the wall that pretty much took him out of the race to the chase. One good turn deserves another in my opinion. I hope that DJ makes the championship run.

They all do it!

Don't let Gordon stay in the top 10, or he wins it all!!!

Dale was out of line and should have been parked for the rest of the race. I think NASCAR made it clear that this sort of penalty would be assessed if petty intentional stuff harmed those in the Chase last year, and I think that logically extends to the drivers contending to make the Chase as well. But for Dale Jarrett acting like an idiot who doesn't understand that **** happens at Bristol, Kevin Harvick is still in contention. It sucks when somebody wrecks out at Bristol and it hurts their year, but intentionally creating more of that crap was no way to deal with it. If everybody did that at Bristol, the races would never end because every car would be destroyed.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
They all do it!

Don't let Gordon stay in the top 10, or he wins it all!!!

I loved what the Sporting News wrote last week when they were evaluating the Race to the Chase. With regard to Gordon, they wrote, "everyone in front of him hopes he doesn't make it."

Damn straight. GO JEFF GO!!!!

Jarrett was completely out of line. I hope Harvick slams him into the wall once he's officially eliminated from contention.

Jarrett acted like an idiot during the race. Crashes at Bristol always happen. Harvick got punished for something he wasn't involved in. I hope Jarrett doesn't make it. Go Junior!!!!!!
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom