Was Giseki playing today? Serious Question. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was Giseki playing today? Serious Question.

dolphinfan41

Active Roster
Reaction score
I looked at the box score and saw 0 targets?

If he was playing why not try to pass to him? We did waste a 2nd round pick on him, with Godert still on the board.

I saw Godert score a TD on thursday. Either we dont know how to scout in the draft, or we cant coach to utilize talent.

If he was playing why not try to pass to him? We did waste a 2nd round pick on him, with Godert still on the board.

I saw Godert score a TD on thursday. Either we dont know how to scout in the draft, or we cant coach to utilize talent.
Rosen threw to him but he tipped the ball and it fell in Preston Williams hands.

Great post, would read again

Yes he played. Maybe he wasn’t open, who knows

Maybe Rosen couldn’t get any passes to him if he was open
Make fun of the post. But I'm sick of this team throwing darts at a draft board, and when they do blindly get it right they either A: trade them away or B: not utilize them correctly.

I know he dropped a pass but it was all called back due to a holding penalty I think, so it never went down in the stats.

When i read thread like these it's obvious the intent was to just pick on the player/draft pick.
How many times this season has players like Giseki been open and not gotten the ball?
Then to compare him to Godert on that team with that QB is halarious...

There's a guy on this site that post Dolphins break down tape every week and every week without fail there's Gieseki wide open...Give me a break with these threads.

Some young players need to be in the right enviorment to shine. It's not always a clear cut he sucks or he doesn't like people think. Goddert in Miami the past two seasons might not be anything to write home about. Gesicki on another team might look a lot better. Ask yourself how many times has a player looked good on one team, signed a free agent deal with another weaker team and suddenly didn't look as promising? Or reverse how many times has a player not looked like much but ends up going to a contnder and suddenly looks like a decent player? Remember how many people here said Damian Williams couldn't play running back and now he's a contributer tto a good Chiefs team.

Last edited:
I think it's quite safe to say he's another bust. He should be a checkdown target if the QB is struggling to get the ball out to our depleted WR Corp. Hes not. Says it all. Nice tipped pass for Williams though though not by design. I keep hoping he progresses but hes doing nothing that warrants his place on the team. Sad to say that.

Make fun of the post. But I'm sick of this team throwing darts at a draft board, and when they do blindly get it right they either A: trade them away or B: not utilize them correctly.
Also would’ve preferred Goedert

But gameday reaction threads are the worst. Especially during this season. We aren’t committed to winning

Back
Top Bottom