Was just reading the scouting reports for upcoming games....Check this out! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was just reading the scouting reports for upcoming games....Check this out!

cnyphinfan

Starter
Reaction score
8. Houston Texans at Buffalo Bills | Scouting report
in-1.gif

What is it about the Texans that they finish the preseason so poorly? They looked bad against the Steelers last year and started the regular season slow. The Texans' defense struggled to close out the preseason this year and David Carr threw more to defenders than he did Texans to finish the summer. As for the Bills, they were just a play or two away from being a playoff team last year. The defense looks awesome. Willis McGahee is a good back. The receiving corps is good. But P.J. Losman is in his first year as starter. Losman has the raw tools, but how many interceptions or mistakes will he make? Figure this to be a low-scoring game.

PJ LOSMAN!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I move to call him that for the rest of the year!!

"P.J. is scrambling....he throws on the run...picked off by Robinson...Oh NO...P.J. Got hurt trying to tackle robinson...yes we have confirmed the reports...it's his leg"

what? is three mins to long to wait for a response... you have to bump it up? this probably belongs in the depths anyway because you are not making a football point. You just want to try and make fun of someone reversing the first two letters of a mans name. Pretty lame.

cnc66 said:
what? is three mins to long to wait for a response... you have to bump it up? this probably belongs in the depths anyway because you are not making a football point. You just want to try and make fun of someone reversing the first two letters of a mans name. Pretty lame.

I was just trying to inject a little humor into a message board filled with "My thoughts on the Denver game", "The heat will wear down Denver", and the other ridiculous posts that are being started. If my post is lame, then how about all of the posts about the game that will have no bearing on the outcome. And I bumped it to help other people see it for the humour that I saw. If there was an article with a Dolphins name misspelled, I would laugh at it too. Like maybe Zach Taylor or Ronnie Williams! That would be hillarious! Get off your high horse...and take the thread for what it was, a harmless attempt at humor to break up the monotony!

hdjetta6316 said:
"P.J. is scrambling....he throws on the run...picked off by Robinson...Oh NO...P.J. Got hurt trying to tackle robinson...yes we have confirmed the reports...it's his leg"

Thank you for recognizing the humor.....you took it a little too far, though!:shakeno:

cnyphinfan said:
I hope you moved this thread because of the first response about 'PJ' hurting his leg. I thought my thread was humorous.....
In your head. :goof:

cnyphinfan said:
I hope you moved this thread because of the first response about 'PJ' hurting his leg. I thought my thread was humorous.....

I moved it because it had absolutely nothing to do with the Dolphins...

humor or not... it didn't belong there. Period. and you certainly shouldn't have bumped it. :shakeno:

Well the Dolphins suck, and wont have a better record than the Bills, so.

Back
Top Bottom