Was Lucas crying after the game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was Lucas crying after the game?

JTK

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I thought I saw him crying after the game. Maybe it was sweat but it looked like tears.

It cant be good for the team when they watch their starting quarterback crying after the game.

I agree platinum! I know it hurts but he can't cry like that. That is not showing leadership. Although Madison smiling and joking around really pisses me off. You just got beat and tied for first place and he is laughing and joking? What is wrong with these idiots?

Anyone want to predict what his mental state is after the game? I dont know how long it has been since I saw an NFL player cry because of loosing after a game. I think he has the mentality of a 5 year old

I could understand if it was the Super Bowl. But a regular season game when there are still 7 games to go and you are still in first place? NOt good! He may have just lost his teamates with that if he already had not lost them

Originally posted by Platinum
It cant be good for the team when they watch their starting quarterback crying after the game.

I'd rather see that than one of your supposed leaders joking around after losing a huge game.

Cryng Ray

If there was a day where I felt like crying it was today. Early this morning I lost a very dear member of my family. And I cried, and it put football in proper perspective. So when I saw Lucas cry tonight, I remembered Griese, Morral, Marino, Strock, even Woodley and I never saw them cry. I saw them angry and ready to throw TD passes the next week. For Ray anger should be his emotion and never ever let your opponents see you cry, you show them your vulnerability, specially when your in one piece after the game. Madison's emotions are not proper either a handshake will do, no hugging or joking, it's not a matter of laughter either.:mad:

First off no one should refer to Ray Lucas as our STARTING quarterback because he isn't. He is just a replacement player, a scrub worker until the real employee can get back on the line. Secondly, I don't care that he played a little better this week. He cannot have any confidence from his team. He was crying like a little girl. He might as well been wearing those diapers Parcells sent him a few weeks ago. Wanny will stick with him though because Sage is pretty much a rookie. Lucas needs to be gone ASAP.

Saw it too...

... the over all opinion of the ppl I was with, was because he knew deep down that was the last chance he had at being a NFL QB. It's done for him. I'm sorry for him personally, but I'm sorry I'm happy as a Dolphins fan this may be his last game he plays as a NFL QB. He out right does not belong in this league.

I would rather he played great, but at least now we can try Sage and hopefully win a game before Fiedler returns.

Oliver...

Originally posted by JTK
I thought I saw him crying after the game. Maybe it was sweat but it looked like tears.

We might as well play Sage. We KNOW we're not gonna win any games with Lucas as QB.

Even when Ray threw the Touchdown, he walked off the field mad he knew he was going to ****up sooner or later it was just a matter of time.

Back
Top Bottom