Was Today FUN OR WHAT?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was Today FUN OR WHAT??

FinsGonnaRock06

Club Member
Reaction score
Da Fins shutout the Pats for the first time in 34 years, the last time we did this was the same season the Fins went 17-0. I thought the win over the Bears was the sweetest victory in years, BUT THIS ONE TASTE EVEN BETTER. Those looks on Bradys face PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

YOU GOTTA LOVE THOSE DOLPHINS SENDING THE PAT'S HOME WITH 00 LONG RIDE HOME :dolphins:

FinsGonnaRock06 said:
Da Fins shutout the Pats for the first time in 34 years, the last time we did this was the same season the Fins went 17-0. I thought the win over the Bears was the sweetest victory in years, BUT THIS ONE TASTE EVEN BETTER. Those looks on Bradys face PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

we made a lot noise today you could tell that brady was shook up from it
SEC 403 BABY live and loud

It was soooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeet! Very sweet. A shutout of the Patsies. Beautiful. I think I saw Bruschi crying. hahahahaha!

Today was a great win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wish it ment a little more in the standings. It was great to shut out the pats..

Today was a blast even though I was at home watching it on TV. A shutout over a division rival is a glorious and rare feat! YOU ROCK, DOLPHINS!!!!

awesome win and the shut out makes it 1000x better, im feeling on top of the world today like all dolfans should

Back
Top Bottom