Was Tom Brady's Liu Kang kick slide on Ed Reed clean or dirty? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was Tom Brady's Liu Kang kick slide on Ed Reed clean or dirty?

Was Tom Brady's Liu Kang kick slide on Ed Reed clean or dirty?

• Total voters

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
I think it's clearly dirty and IMO worse than Ndamukong Suh's kick on Matt Schaub earlier this season, yet nobody questions Golden Boy Brady's intent!

Hope the league looks into it and fines him! Not sure it deserves a suspension given Brady's Golden Boy status though. Lol!

What do you guys think?

Tom_Brady_Slide_Ed_Reed_Bernard_Pollard_-1.jpg
LiuKick-1.jpg

I think his intent was to protect himself, but on the flip side it could have injured Reed. With that said, it should have been flagged or at least looked at by the league, if a D-lineman put a hand up and accidently touched a QB's helmet on the way down with his hand, it's a 15 yard penalty and a automatic 1st down.

lol at the Lui Kang refrence.

Watch Bradys' eyes. Of course it was a dirty play. He had to try and kick Reed in the balls, cuz Tom has none.

Now he can go to his mansion and cry over his draft day status some more.

Pusay Beach

I've seen Tom Brady slide many many times and never has he raised his leg up that high off the ground while doing so. Not only was it out of character, but he also exposed himself to injury and could very well have broken his leg had it not been for Ed Reed's quick reflexes.

I have two pieces of evidence that prove my case:

Exhibit A
[video=youtube;hsYJ2SBVzW4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsYJ2SBVzW4[/video]

Exhibit B
[video=youtube;jiPX5NF2gwg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiPX5NF2gwg[/video]

In closing, it looks to me like he was inspired by Mortal Kombat and was just upset because he couldn't pull off his Fatality.

20130120174350-1.jpg

somebody needs to photoshop some Lugs over his cleats.

this thread has potential for you photoshoppers out there.

I lol'd

Brady also has a "Find 20 on every play" written on his wristband... there could be something to his mortal combat kick.

20_BradyArmBand_news.jpg

Back
Top Bottom