Washaun Ealey kicked out of UGA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Washaun Ealey kicked out of UGA

simpsons_nelson_haha2-1.jpg

He wasnt kicked out. Suspended from team activities is different. He is still enrolled in school.

Hell of a punishment for not showing up to run your stadium steps. I doubt he'll miss any games. They play Boise in that Chick-Fil-A game right off the bat and he's too valuable to that offense.

the timing of this is funny. 1 week after signing day? Rumors flying around that he mouthed off to the wrong coach about Isiah Crowell being told he would compete for starting job from day 1 on campus. But I think you're right, he will be playing in the Dome in September.

The FSU-Miami game will not be on Labor Day like the ACC proposed, it will be in early October like usual. Jimbo didn't want to risk a slip up like two years ago in Tally.

Hell of a punishment for not showing up to run your stadium steps. I doubt he'll miss any games. They play Boise in that Chick-Fil-A game right off the bat and he's too valuable to that offense.

With Crowell committing the other day, Richt said that Crowell most likely will be the # 1 back when opening day hits.. Ealey isn't that good.

Back
Top Bottom