Washington and Adams article by Len Pasquarelli | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Washington and Adams article by Len Pasquarelli

Adams will be better than Washingon, but Adams is a fat piece of goo and will probably be in for only 1/3 of the plays.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Adams will be better than Washingon, but Adams is a fat piece of goo and will probably be in for only 1/3 of the plays.
yeah, Len even said these guys would only be in for like 30-35 plays

The ****s on NFL Live said Washington will play between 15-20 plays. Whatever that's worth.

rofl

You're so full of it. I watched that episode. They said only that WASHINGTON (not both) would play like 20 plays a game b/c of NE's good rotation and diff schemes and BB. They also said it as a side comment and I wouldn't take it so literally.

And finally, they said he'd make a huge difference on their team.... than said "and tha same goes for Adams on the Bills."

Then Bryan Cox said the Bills were his AFC rep for the SB and that Takeo Spikes was the best LB you've never heard of.

Then Salisbury said he quote "loved" our cornerbacks that will allow us to throw the blitz at people from all angles and stack the box.

Then Cox said Dick LeBeau was possibly the best addition to our team and that his schemes will wreak havoc.

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
Then Bryan Cox said the Bills were his AFC rep for the SB and that Takeo Spikes was the best LB you've never heard of.

Well, that jsut goes to show what Cox knows... we HAVE heard of Takeo Spikes! :lol:

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
rofl

You're so full of it. I watched that episode. They said only that WASHINGTON (not both) would play like 20 plays a game b/c of NE's good rotation and diff schemes and BB. They also said it as a side comment and I wouldn't take it so literally.

And finally, they said he'd make a huge difference on their team.... than said "and tha same goes for Adams on the Bills."

Then Salisbury said he quote "loved" our cornerbacks that will allow us to throw the blitz at people from all angles and stack the box.

Then Cox said Dick LeBeau was possibly the best addition to our team and that his schemes will wreak havoc.

:lol: :lol: The goat fans have notoriously HATED B Cox, but when he predicts that the billy goats will represent the AFC in the s-b this season, Cox is considered a football expert .... :goof: :huh:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

I still hate Cox............I was there when he gave the "salute" totally unprovoked and tried to blame it on the fans. However, that being said, he does bring up some valid points. Too many people underestimate the addition of Lebeau

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I still hate Cox............I was there when he gave the "salute" totally unprovoked and tried to blame it on the fans. However, that being said, he does bring up some valid points. Too many people underestimate the addition of Lebeau

"Unprovoked" :lol:... You better take off those powder blue shade specks clumpy !! I was never crazy about B Cox because for every one good play he made in a game,,, 10 "bad or stupid" other plays would follow sute ...

You billy goat fans knew what buttons to push with cox and took advantage of his "apparent" mental problems !! In that situation, all the Barfalo fans received exactly what they deserved from cox !!!!!!!

I just find it so very amusing that with every addition the goats have made (coaches / players) this season,,, YOU goat fans keep spewing how the billy goats are a s-b contender .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk about a fan base of HOMERS ...:goof:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983

"Unprovoked" :lol:... You better take off those powder blue shade specks clumpy !! I was never crazy about B Cox because for every one good play he made in a game,,, 10 "bad or stupid" other plays would follow sute ...

You billy goat fans knew what buttons to push with cox and took advantage of his "apparent" mental problems !! In that situation, all the Barfalo fans received exactly what they deserved from cox !!!!!!!

I just find it so very amusing that with every addition the goats have made (coaches / players) this season,,, YOU goat fans keep spewing how the billy goats are a s-b contender .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk about a fan base of HOMERS ...:goof:

Marino1983

and your team received exactly what they deserved...a 37-22 whipping in Shula's last game:lol:

Back
Top Bottom