Washington as a trade partner? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Washington as a trade partner?

DreamWeaver

Corporate Time-Stealin' Weasel
Reaction score
I haven't seen this posted anywhere seriously but they may be a good partner to either trade down with or trade PS to...They have a strong need for a CB since Smoot left plus they have to face TO & Plaxico twice a year now.

The also need alot of help on offense, specifically WR, and may have an interest in Edwards or Williams...

Like I said, haven't heard that they are interested in trading but they may be a better option than KC or anyone else at this point.

DreamWeaver said:
I haven't seen this posted anywhere seriously but they may be a good partner to either trade down with or trade PS to...They have a strong need for a CB since Smoot left plus they have to face TO & Plaxico twice a year now.

The also need alot of help on offense, specifically WR, and may have an interest in Edwards or Williams...

Like I said, haven't heard that they are interested in trading but they may be a better option than KC or anyone else at this point.

Great point. Danny Synder values draft picks about as much as Spielman does/did.

What do you get for Surtain and the number #2 overall?

Surtain is worth at least a 2, and you'd have to get back their 1, 3 and a high pick next year for our #1 this year. Maybe they throw in Rod Gardner as well.

Snyder has never been afraid to pay BIG $$$ for NFL vets...a trade could be beneficial to both teams. There was a report that a "mystery team" had entered the Surtain sweepstakes...maybe its WSH?

I thought about WAshington for a trade down partner, but one problem Washington doen't have 2nd round pick.

Back
Top Bottom