Washington | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Washington

Do posters really feel that’s is going to be close for the number one pick? Who? Please don’t tell me the Steelers. Bengals? They will beat us. Redskins? Maybe I guess.
It is locked up. You don’t have to hope we are going to lose.
We need to win one game. We don’t want to be in those history books.
hard to tell at this point. Skins look bad and Denver has a hard schedule ahead too. Zona looks pretty bad also. We might get the top pick but is not a given at this point.

Even tho I think Washington has a better roster than us, I think this game is very winnable. I think Rosen should have his best passing game vs them.
I’m concerned as well- Haskins in a turnover machine. We may need X to “tweak” a hammy.

We are home against the Skins after a bye......ugh.

Its hard to tell who will be Miami's greatest threat to get the 1st pick but that jettison of talent at the start of the season was just a brilliant move.It caught the NFL office,other Franchises,Fans,Pun-dents,Other players heck even their own players off guard. It was a blatant snub at the NFL and their unwillingness to level the field by actually reviewing the current state of the game & more specifically why NE is so dominate & hoarding talent other teams need. Look at the NE Defense this year...they are wayyyyy better than 3/4 of the entire NFL and deeper than any. Can this team lose to Washington? Absolutely....they are barely a scab worthy roster and they can lay down as good as any Pro FB team in the world.

25 Years of the Patriot way is enough....Kudos to Ross and CO for shaking the bushes and actually making the NFL take notice....enough is enough.

Last edited:
Washington is bad, but their defense isnt terrible. Losing 10-3 is still a win for us. But Haskins could make it closer, because he looked lost.

Its hard to tell who will be Miami's greatest threat to get the 1st pick but that jettison of talent at the start of the season was just a brilliant move.It caught the NFL office,other Franchises,Fans,Pun-dents,Other players heck even their own players off guard. It was a blatant snub at the NFL and their unwillingness to level the field by actually reviewing the current state of the game & more specifically why NE is so dominate & hoarding talent other teams need. Look at the NE Defense this year...they are wayyyyy better than 3/4 of the entire NFL and deeper than any. Can this team lose to Washington? Absolutely....they are barely a scab worthy roster and they can lay down as good as any Pro FB team in the world.

25 Years of the Patriot way is enough....Kudos to Ross and CO for shaking the bushes and actually making the NFL take notice....enough is enough.

It's mind blowing how the Patriots have been so dominate for all these years in professional sports.

As dark as it is right now it could be worse. Dan Snyder could be our owner and we could be hitched to Dwayne Haskins for at least the next 3-4 seasons.
Dwayne Haskins was such a reach - talk about a college QB propped up by the players around him

If we win all this roster purging was for nothing.

Even tho I think Washington has a better roster than us, I think this game is very winnable. I think Rosen should have his best passing game vs them.
Do they really have a better roster?

Washington if they play haskins may not win a game, he is horrible and i'm so glad we didn't try to get him when he was falling.

Washington and Denver are going to be our stiffest competition for the number 1 pick overall, The jets will win a few when darnold gets back from the chicken pox or whatever it is.
Haskins was a desperate reach

Back
Top Bottom