Washington | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Washington

We need win one games this yr
It suck not winning none

Cincy looks way more competent than us even with Andy Dalton at QB,

Spoke too soon!

That o line is trash. That was a pretty neutered to not expose the qb offense that Pittsburgh brought last night and the d couldn’t shut it down.

There aren’t many more wins on the Steelers schedule if they don’t open up the qb exposure more going forward.

Well looks like there’s at least one more. Us

So if we somehow manage to only pick #2 or #3 has it all been a waste of time? I mean clearly Tua is the one most want but what about Fromm or Herbert? Are these guys not as highly rated? Tua has some tremendous receivers to work with and is on the number 2 ranked team.

I really dont care about going #1. There 3 QBs with a ton of talent. Kick there azz Miami

Yep because 1-15 makes a big difference...

Draft wise, it makes bugger all difference, but remember when we were 0-14 or something and Greg Camarillo won the game for us? Let the Lions be the only winless team in history.

Draft wise, it makes bugger all difference, but remember when we were 0-14 or something and Greg Camarillo won the game for us? Let the Lions be the only winless team in history.

The Browns also went winless in 2017.

I’m sorry no one really gives a c$&@ that a team went winless or even perfect years ago. Only thing people care about is where is the team now.

If going 0-16 means the Dolphins have a chance of consistent playoff appearance going forth then I wish they go 0-32 compared to the meaningless mediocrity we had for the pass 15 years.

anyone that doesn’t like that opinion should find a bed with a pillow and cry it off...

Back
Top Bottom