Washington | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Washington

All I know is that if Rosen plays well vs the Redskins, it's their lack of talent, not due to any possessed by Rosen.

You heard it here first, but most definitely not last.

Guaranteed we beat Washington!

In fact it won't be close.

Snyder's sleaze factor dwarfs Ross!

Browns have a d that’s capable of carrying them if need be.

Mack Wilson can cover, I'm glad Kitchen's starting running some more power sets cause they were horrible in 11 personnel, Baker looked confused presnap and was leaving clean pockets when he did have good protection.

Mack Wilson can cover, I'm glad Kitchen's starting running some more power sets cause they were horrible in 11 personnel, Baker looked confused presnap and was leaving clean pockets when he did have good protection.

Bakers a big part of the reason that offense is struggling. Kitchens won’t ever admit it. But his reads and feeling phantom pressure has hurt them.

That d though. Missing all 4 starters in tbe secondary and still laying it down on people.

Steelers and cinci can’t do anything with that d. Not with that neutered pitt offense I saw Monday. 2 horse race for the division

Bakers a big part of the reason that offense is struggling. Kitchens won’t ever admit it. But his reads and feeling phantom pressure has hurt them.

That d though. Missing all 4 starters in tbe secondary and still laying it down on people.

Steelers and cinci can’t do anything with that d. Not with that neutered pitt offense I saw Monday. 2 horse race for the division

I agree, plus that 4 and 9 run looks like it should of been an audible based on Kitchens reactions after the play, but Kitchens is not blameless they got too cute this year even though they have a worst OL.

I agree, plus that 4 and 9 run looks like it should of been an audible based on Kitchens reactions after the play, but Kitchens is not blameless they got too cute this year even though they have a worst OL.

I’m not a fan of kitchens. That tackle situation is dicey at best. But again they can get away witb more cause that d is gonna show up every week

I’m not a fan of kitchens. That tackle situation is dicey at best. But again they can get away witb more cause that d is gonna show up every week

Kitchens got Baker feeling phantom pressure,he needs to make the offense easier for him,Robinson has quick feet but is only average as a pass blocker.

I’m sorry no one really gives a c$&@ that a team went winless or even perfect years ago. Only thing people care about is where is the team now.

If going 0-16 means the Dolphins have a chance of consistent playoff appearance going forth then I wish they go 0-32 compared to the meaningless mediocrity we had for the pass 15 years.

anyone that doesn’t like that opinion should find a bed with a pillow and cry it off...

Understand your point of view, but when I see Miami in the only undefeated team in NFL history books, I dont want too also see them in the 3rd winless team in NFL history books.

Understand your point of view, but when I see Miami in the only undefeated team in NFL history books, I dont want too also see them in the 3rd winless team in NFL history books.
Enjoy this while it last...Looking at NE schedule they really only have 2 or maybe 3 hurdles to cross (Dallas & KC) while practically cruising into the AFC Championship game again against that same KC team if they beat them in the 1st matchup. Its officially time to start holding your breath because I really think this season is the most serious threat to that record since 1972. Its a weak league talent wise and NE is loaded as usual.

Back
Top Bottom