Wasn’t Kindley benched during Arizona? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wasn’t Kindley benched during Arizona?

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Kindley has played fine for a rookie leading up to being benched that game. I don’t believe Flores ever mentioned he was pulled because he was banged up. Lately we’ve been hearing of a foot injury bothering him but that still could of happened against the Chargers. My whole point is Tua has been fine for a rookie leading up to being benched just like Kindley.

Moral of the story, I believe Flores keeps the truth within the organization which I’m all for imo...

Kindley has played fine for a rookie leading up to being benched that game. I don’t believe Flores ever mentioned he was pulled because he was banged up. Lately we’ve been hearing of a foot injury bothering him but that still could of happened against the Chargers. My whole point is Tua has been fine for a rookie leading up to being benched just like Kindley.

Moral of the story, I believe Flores keeps the truth within the organization which I’m all for imo...
No doubt Flo learned at the feet of the master how to make evasive explainations without actually answering any questions.

I have no problem with it.

As far as Kindly, and probably Jackson and Hunt as well, there is the theory of "hitting the rookie wall", and given this years convoluted circumstances, there may be some truth in it.

I truly believe an offseason, and proper offseason program will solve many issues with the O-line.

I HAVE to beleive that, because the alternative is too depressing to consider.

Is it the "rookie wall" or perhaps now teams have 9-10 games to watch film, find tendencies and exploit them?

What concerns me is the lack of adjustments our coaching staff employs during the game. Gailey on offensive adjustments and whoever on defense for the porous right side.

No doubt Flo learned at the feet of the master how to make evasive explainations without actually answering any questions.

I have no problem with it.

As far as Kindly, and probably Jackson and Hunt as well, there is the theory of "hitting the rookie wall", and given this years convoluted circumstances, there may be some truth in it.

I truly believe an offseason, and proper offseason program will solve many issues with the O-line.

I HAVE to beleive that, because the alternative is too depressing to consider.
It's a good point, Mach2. The offensive line looked awful against Denver. Granted, the Broncos can bring the defense but that was a bad performance. Kindley especially has seemed to hit the wall over the last several weeks. We'll see how the unit rebounds. Needs to finish strong if the Dolphins are going to make the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom