Wassup to everyone from SHAW AFB, SC... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wassup to everyone from SHAW AFB, SC...

mesquillo10

ALL Fins fans...meet me at the NCO CLUB!
Reaction score
Hey all,

This is a fantastic forum and have been reading posts here for years. It kept me in the "know" while deployed during Operation Southern Watch and while I was stationed in Italy.

I've been a Fins fan since I was 10 (1985) but I gotta say that it is great knowing that there are thousands of us fans out there that still love this team. I think that the Saban era WILL turn us around and great things are around the corner.

Glad to finally be posting here...
M

cnc66 said:
welcome ! Go Navy !

Yeah yeah... you can have all 6 months on the water all to yourself, brother. Enjoy it!!!!

Also, what's up with the Navy rank/specialty codes? Too much thinking is involved in that nonsense. LOL!!!

Thanks LtDAN...

Gotta say that I'm the happiest Dolphins fan in SC... Beating the CHARGERS and the fact that the BEARS lost tops the cake!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl3: :lol:

If only the Colts would have lost...

mesquillo10 said:
Hey all,

This is a fantastic forum and have been reading posts here for years. It kept me in the "know" while deployed during Operation Southern Watch and while I was stationed in Italy.

I've been a Fins fan since I was 10 (1985) but I gotta say that it is great knowing that there are thousands of us fans out there that still love this team. I think that the Saban era WILL turn us around and great things are around the corner.

Glad to finally be posting here...
M

Welcome

Oh and please post more than I do so they get off my back :lol:

Alex22 said:
Welcome

Oh and please post more than I do so they get off my back :lol:

Alex, I'll try... 2000+ is a serious number though... :eek:

Back
Top Bottom