Watch a breakdown of the TD pass that gives us our only lead of the season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch a breakdown of the TD pass that gives us our only lead of the season

That was a pretty pitch and catch.

bro i love what you do. i used to post cut ups here when i was willing to pay to see it, but i can't give the richest sports league on the planet $100 anymore just to see the all 22 when it should be free.

if you wanna do some more break downs what we'd like to see are 3 plays.

- the rosen sack before the half that you absolutely cant take a sack and led to that 55 yarder we missed.

- the rosen sack that was pretty much a safety.

- the rosen pick.

those are the 3 wee need to see.

of course anything you post is appreciated but if you get a chance, would love to see those.

bro i love what you do. i used to post cut ups here when i was willing to pay to see it, but i can't give the richest sports league on the planet $100 anymore just to see the all 22 when it should be free.

- the rosen sack before the half that you absolutely cant take a sack and led to that 55 yarder we missed.

- the rosen pick.

of course anything you post is appreciated but if you get a chance, would love to see those.
No agenda here. Move along.

- the rosen pick.

Check out my youtube channel, they're getting posted there.

No agenda here. Move along.
lol what else should the agenda be? are we or are we not trying to find our franchise guy for the next 10 years? therefore, what rosen does on pretty much every play is kind of important in determining that. so yeah, there's an agenda.

would love to corner rosen and ask him what he saw on the safety sack play. once he escaped hes got ford on an out and still has a willams 50/50 ball vs a cover 2 look and he eats it. why?

lol what else should the agenda be? are we or are we not trying to find our franchise guy for the next 10 years? therefore, what rosen does on pretty much every play is kind of important in determining that. so yeah, there's an agenda.

not sure if you checked out the almost safety sack yet but its on his youtube channel

rosen totally misses two open guys, ford and preston williams. not sure what the hell rosen was doing. he evades, has his eyes down the field, just doesn't throw it. mind boggling

not sure if you checked out the almost safety sack yet but its on his youtube channel

rosen totally misses two open guys, ford and preston williams. not sure what the hell rosen was doing. he evades, has his eyes down the field, just doesn't throw it. mind boggling

thats what we all wanna know man. im sure the south florida press has it covered and will deliver...

Curious...why not ask for bad and good plays - you know evaluation and all. Asking for only the three worst plays is a very one-sided evaluation. So @Joe Dolfan was probably on the right track.

- the rosen pick.

I mean he took a sack that final drive before the half, but he also engineered the drive with 37 seconds left from his own 22 and after the sack came back and threw a nice sideline pass to Parker to setup the 52 yarder (not 55).

But yea let's pretend the 4 yard loss on the sack is the reason we didn't score on that drive.

The near safety play he showed good movement to evade initial pressure, he needs to make a quick decision to either throw the ball away or attempt down field. Didn't like that he held that, he has gotten better there from preseason, but it reared its head on that play.

The INT not sure what he saw but the throw looked off from release, both guys seemed covered but I haven't really rewatched it.

Bad throws will happen, more importantly the kid was having a near flawless first half when Ballage dropped a TD, Williams dropped an easy pass to extend another drive, which lead to another missed FG and the FG miss after a properly executed 2 minute drill.

Kid needs to be rewarded some, not be **** on with drops and be put in a one dimensional offense in the second half after good work has been put in. Team left at minimum 10 points on the board in the first half . . . Same story the week before.

Josh ain't been the problem, least we can do is have a thread about a positive play on offense without an agenda bringing the thread down . . . .the guy posts every week and posts good and bad plays.

Relax.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom