Watch and hear why I believe Hollywood Brown beats Minkah for the 83-yard bomb last Sunday. Flores was fuming no doubt, but this is correctable. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch and hear why I believe Hollywood Brown beats Minkah for the 83-yard bomb last Sunday. Flores was fuming no doubt, but this is correctable.

Minkah's overall play on Sunday was a bit disturbing? Are they asking him to do too much? I expected him to come out looking much sharper.

I always enjoy your analyses @AnthonySabaNFL , thank you. This week was particularly painful, so I'm just starting to be able to watch these sorts of breakdowns.

Minkah's overall play on Sunday was a bit disturbing? Are they asking him to do too much? I expected him to come out looking much sharper.

It was is first game in his sophomore season in an entirely different defensive scheme than his rookie season. I think we need to wait a few weeks to see who steps up and who doesn’t before we get worried about anyone.

Looks like Minkah was not only out of position initially but playing like he had help over the middle

It was is first game in his sophomore season in an entirely different defensive scheme than his rookie season. I think we need to wait a few weeks to see who steps up and who doesn’t before we get worried about anyone.

This has nothing to do with scheme. He got caught flat footed and not in his backpedal and allowed the WR to destroy his cushion. Charles Harris would've done a better job of covering Brown on that play.

Wiltz got beat at the top of the route twice too.

Once on a red zone stick nod route by Andrews where he jumped the stick.

And another on the vertical td where I believe he was stacked.

Happened all game. They didn’t think that qb could execute at that clip in the passing game. Well they thought wrong but I can’t blame them. Jackson never showed it prior to anyone outside of that ravens staff at least.

And I doubt it’s gonna be that level week to week. If so whoof

Not being more prepared for all that heavy tight end stuff though unacceptable. That offense runs thru it’s tight end implementation.

This has nothing to do with scheme. He got caught flat footed and not in his backpedal and allowed the WR to destroy his cushion. Charles Harris would've done a better job of covering Brown on that play.

He got caught trying to make a play on 3rd and short, down 14-0. He gambled instead of playing fundamental football. Give these young guys a chance to be coached up before you worry about a TD in a game we would have lost by 40 regardless.

He got caught trying to make a play on 3rd and short, down 14-0. He gambled instead of playing fundamental football. Give these young guys a chance to be coached up before you worry about a TD in a game we would have lost by 40 regardless.

Why would you try and play sticks if your one of the two deep in cover 2?

Back
Top Bottom