Watch: First look at WR Will Fuller at Miami Dolphins OTAs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch: First look at WR Will Fuller at Miami Dolphins OTAs

TrinidadDolfan

1st Team All-Pro
Reaction score

Man’s got unreal speed and separation. I suggest double teaming him and leaving Waddle 1 on 1 with your #2 corner. Good luck with that btw

Man’s got unreal speed and separation. I suggest double teaming him and leaving Waddle 1 on 1 with your #2 corner. Good luck with that btw

If Waddle gets the #2 corner, who the h*ll covers Parker?

If Waddle gets the #2 corner, who the h*ll covers Parker?
Ooh. That responsibility now falls to the #3 corner. Good luck against DVP.

And that leaves Gesicki roaming the field with a linebacker in tow.

Honestly, is going to be hell trying to cover these guys no matter what you do. I wonder how our defense is faring against these guys in practice.

Ooh. That responsibility now falls to the #3 corner. Good luck against DVP.

And that leaves Gesicki roaming the field with a linebacker in tow.

Honestly, is going to be hell trying to cover these guys no matter what you do. I wonder how our defense is faring against these guys in practice.
unnamed (2).jpg

NFL players miss games... almost all of them, but it only becomes really noticeable when a team has no depth, loses games, and then looks for someone to blame.

Tyreek Hill... 6 games since 2017
Julio Jones... 17 games since 2016
DaVante Adams... 9 games since 2017
Allen Robinson... 18 games since 2017

Parker... 10 games since 2017

Now, Fuller has missed a bunch... and that's why we only gave him one year, but Parker has been no worse than most of the better WRs in the league.

At some point, you will give up on a player when he's always hurt, but as you can see from the all-pro guys above, the numbers might be a little higher than some here allege.

NFL players miss games... almost all of them, but it only becomes really noticeable when a team has no depth, loses games, and then looks for someone to blame.

Tyreek Hill... 6 games since 2017
Julio Jones... 17 games since 2016
DaVante Adams... 9 games since 2017
Allen Robinson... 18 games since 2017

Parker... 10 games since 2017

Now, Fuller has missed a bunch... and that's why we only gave him one year, but Parker has been no worse than most of the better WRs in the league.

At some point, you will give up on a player when he's always hurt, but as you can see from the all-pro guys above, the numbers might be a little higher than some here allege.

I wonder; how much of the time DVP missed was due to Wildeyes being a doosh?

Back
Top Bottom