Watch: First look at WR Will Fuller at Miami Dolphins OTAs | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch: First look at WR Will Fuller at Miami Dolphins OTAs

Ooh. That responsibility now falls to the #3 corner. Good luck against DVP.

And that leaves Gesicki roaming the field with a linebacker in tow.

Honestly, is going to be hell trying to cover these guys no matter what you do. I wonder how our defense is faring against these guys in practice.
20210610_153910.gif
NFL Opponents of the Dolphins

I'm a big fan of Parker myself since we seem to be talking about him a lot here.

I absolutely think he is a #1 WR when healthy and with some QB talent getting him the ball.

His separation issues are more due to the fact he's often nursing some sort of leg injury. Remember that he wasnt 100% in a lot of games last year even if he didn't miss them.

To me the only question is if he can stay healthy a full season.

**** Adam gase right in his ****ing stupid bitch *** coke sniffing not knowing how to coach piece of **** ***

All that and he is still more knowledgeable about football then you are.

Makes me wonder why you watch the game.

I was perusing this thread and found myself surprised at all the positive comments about our receivers and our future as an offensive power house. I thought I was on some other forum and was going to write a congratulatory response for all those positive posts. Then the "Lemmings" showed up without their adult diapers (or any other "Adult" toys) and they just couldn't control their "howls" - "Lemming" drops and "Lemming" juice everywhere.

I can't wait for this season to start. The better the team does the more I will gloat. I will enjoy watching the "Lemmings" whimper and say how happy they real are that we are performing so well as a team, but …. . It may be necessary at that time to change their designation from "Lemmings" to the "But's" - LOL

In the meantime I will look forward to more posts focusing on our current potential as a contender this year.

Ok. Just to preface, I'm not arguing here. I just want to know where you found those numbers. If you provide numbers like that, you should reference where you got the info because otherwise it's just like throwing out numbers that could be as fake as those high school rumors you speak of. But really, I'm just curious where you found them

You only listed a few players so I'll list a few more. This is from Pro football reference.com. Just looking at the number in the games column.

1. Tyler Lockett - Missed one game since 2015

2. DK Metcalf - has missed 0 games since he's been in the league

3. Tyreek Hill - Missed 5 games since 2015

4. Keenan Allen - Missed 2 games since 2017. Although before that he didn't play a full season at all. But has been healthy the last 4 years

5. Devante Adam's - Missed 12 games since 2014. Overall pretty reliable

6. Devante Parker - Missed 13 games since he's been in the league. 2015. That number isn't that bad, but if I recall right, he's left quite a few games due to being hurt in them.

Now, I do not have the numbers on the other receivers I listed on if they left games due to injury. Just the number of games played per year.

So again, not arguing. Just providing another perspective. Your right when you say all players miss games due to injury (unless your Brett Farve) (I know he missed a coue but not until he was 50) it's the NFL. But Parker does seem to be injured more often than not. The exception being last year. But when our receiver Corp is as bare as it's been the last few years, his missing games is much more noticeable. Anyway thanks for making me look this stuff up brother!
To be fair, I honestly think they have shut him down to keep him healthy for the games that matter. I don’t think that he misses all of those games if the team is playing for something.

Back
Top Bottom