Watch: First look at WR Will Fuller at Miami Dolphins OTAs | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch: First look at WR Will Fuller at Miami Dolphins OTAs

To be fair, I honestly think they have shut him down to keep him healthy for the games that matter. I don’t think that he misses all of those games if the team is playing for something.
All three regimes or just this one?

All three regimes or just this one?
I think that’s what happened last year. I guess it was just two games. Then he played almost every snap in that blowout loss. How injured could he have been? He actually played the most snaps he played all season in that game. I think it was strategic to have him ready if we made playoffs.

His rookie year he had complications from surgery. I don’t blame him for that. I do think Gase mismanaged his rehabilitation and conditioning from that. That’s when the leg pulls started happening. Probably because he was staying off his foot. Or lazy. He definitely wasn’t getting the training in he needed. He was probably half a**ing it. Good teams manage that. That’s just my guess because all of sudden this guy plays a whole season? That sounds like he started a better conditioning program to me. Better management. More accountability.

Have you learned I was with your mom last night?

Doubt it.

It's OK son. Now go do your homework and clean your room.

The millennial has spoken! - LOL

Youth and imagination and enthusiasm
are always "Trumped" by old age and real world knowledge!

I wonder what this guy will say once he actually gets laid - LOL

Let me guess:

1) What the h***was that?

2) What a wonderful 20 second experience.

One thing that I will say about Parker is that he plays at less than 100% most of the time. I've mentioned this before, but he reminds me of the way Eric Davis was when he played for the Reds... when he was healthy, he might have been THE best player in Beisboll, but he never was. He always had hamstring pulls and other assorted muscle ailments that were directly related to the fact that he was built like Devonta Smith (stickman).
Parker BECOMES a 'one trick pony' when he is playing hurt, losing his top end speed and his ability to cut at an NFL level. He still maintains straight line speed and the ability to high-point a ball... in short, he is EXACTLY the type of player that Tua should be able to 'throw open'. If Parker remains healthy, he is close to pro bowl quality, and if he isn't... if Tua can learn to throw the ball where Parker is going to be, we'll have a serious 6'3" jumping weapon.
Parker is a very skilled receiver. Not the burner but can go get it. I think he's gotten a bad rap based on injuries.

The millennial has spoken! - LOL

Youth and imagination and enthusiasm
are always "Trumped" by old age and real world knowledge!

I wonder what this guy will say once he actually gets laid - LOL

Let me guess:

1) What the h***was that?

2) What a wonderful 20 second experience.
Yeah you really got me little buddy. Got me good. What will I ever do now besides think about that 20 second experience over and over and over

Yeah you really got me little buddy. Got me good. What will I ever do now besides think about that 20 second experience over and over and over

That's one way to "stretch" it out - LOL

I'm sorry, I just can't stop myself - They call this the silly season for a reason - LOL

That's one way to "stretch" it out - LOL

I'm sorry, I just can't stop myself - They call this the silly season for a reason - LOL
Play nice boys.

The end question about speed... ****, just hit me how much we have. Fuller, Waddle, Wilson, Grant ... Then bigger guys like DVP and Williams and factor in Gesicki.. Best receiving group we've had in forever. I hate/love it sucks for fantasy.
Hope they know how to mix and match cos they can't all be on field at same time. If the play calling is legit then I'm hopeful. This is where the O-Line becomes #1 on the priority list.

What I love is we have a lot of very talented guys who are going to feed off each other and natural competition is going to push each other to be better. I can see Waddle making a great catch in practice, Fuller wanting to one-up him, Parker, Williams, Geiski. All competing against each other to be better.

Back
Top Bottom