Watch Gase's Two Most Shocking Answers From Today's Jets Presser | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch Gase's Two Most Shocking Answers From Today's Jets Presser

So what? He said it was a team effort; that is the way it is most places. One guy in charge, but the other parties involved have a say.

Wasn't passing any judgement was just throwing in how it went over w/ the Jets

Where are the guys who said flores doesnt maintain eye contact? I'd like to hear what they think about gase's eyes.

Jets are going into free agency with no dead money on the books and over 100 million in cap room.

They have the resources to surround their young QB with quality veteran OL

And I stopped reading.

Gase never believed in an expensive "quality" OL.

But if you said they would trade for Antonio Brown and make Leveon Bell the highest paid RB in the NFL, I would have kept reading.

Gase will spend the Jets into an offensive paper tiger. Surrounded by egos and "me" players, Gase will curse the day he stated he didn't want roster control.

He will soon live the "Landry" and Ajayi" lessons again. But this time he won't be able to get rid of them.

What does that even mean "we sacrificed statistics for wins"?
It means he felt queasy. And that Miami just happened to play good teams on the road at the wrong time, and that if he had a magic potion he’d use it, and that one time: Miami was backed up. It’s a bad situation. Gase has been in that situation before and watched a Hall of Fame quarterback [Peyton Manning] take a safety. And for the love of god somebody pick up that damn gum wrapper!

That’s what it means.

I hate this miserable little weasel. I want to see the press conference when they're raking him over the coals for another moronic play call, and his eyeballs finally pop out of his head spinning off the table.

Drop mic.

What does that even mean "we sacrificed statistics for wins"?

The truth is it was the opposite in Miami. His play calling is generally whatever will make the passer rating higher for his qb regardless of if it gives the team the best chance to win. That’s how you end up throwing a lot in the red zone and running on 3rd and long.

i cant believe they gave this dude control over the roster. i just cant wrap my mind around it.
can you imagine guru coach motivating the players at halftime?

Looks like a mental patient jacked up on speed balls...Seriously with some long hair and leather he could command the arena as the front man for a 80s hard rock band like Black Sabbath and take Ozzys place.
No wonder Miami is in the tank...

Back
Top Bottom