Watch MNF w/ the PHINS 12-17-01 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch MNF w/ the PHINS 12-17-01

dust5021

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have a pass to watch Monday Night Football with the Miami Dolphin players. It is for the MNF game of 12-17-01. It includes food and raffle ticket for prizes. You can even bring something to get signed! You can rub elbows and talk football with the PHINS!
I cant go because I'm in San Antonio so all Im looking for is a trade so this oppurtunity for a real fan doesnt go to waste. Email me dust5021@msn.com

I am not a scalper. I won this through CBS. I wouldnt even know what its worth. What I was hoping for is somebody to have anything like hotel or airline vouchers, SPURS or Cowboys(yes,even this year) tickets, or? If nobody has anything to trade I'll take cash. The passes are supposed to arrive this Tue or Wed and Ill be able to tell you more.

please let me know the status when you recieve them and all I can give in return would be cash.............

the only possible scenario.............

that could have made this game even better, if the colts wore jets uniforms! :D

I have some more info on this. There are 2 passes for this event, so you can bring someone along(girlphan, kidphan?) It is called "FISH AND CHIPS, DOLPHINS STYLE". Food, beverage, raffle ticket, and a signed picture of one of the players is included. I have gotten quite a few cash offers for this,but like I said, Im not a scalper and Id rather have something in trade although this may not be possible. If I were in Miami I would NOT try to get rid of these tickets!

Nobody in the Miami Beach area wants to go eat free food and meet the Dolphins? This is not a public event. It is a charity event that Im sure people paid a pretty penny to attend. The proceeds go to Operation Smile.

I will trade for 2 Spurs Tickets. You can buy them thru ticketmaster and leave them in my name at will call. Whoever wants these needs to respond by this Fri. as CBS needs your name so they can expect you Monday 12-17-01 @9pm

Back
Top Bottom