Watch Our Poor Ol/te Blocking Shut Down An Entire 3-play Series. Games Are Won/lost In The Trenches | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch Our Poor Ol/te Blocking Shut Down An Entire 3-play Series. Games Are Won/lost In The Trenches

Ok one more and then I’m gonna go watch some of these college kids.

De Ferrell or haskins? On the clock.

1 is on Tannehill, he needs to get rid of the ball.
4 is not a bad play on Larsen.

Zone read and pistol out the gate with Herbert if he starts for you in 2019. Nothing but a massive package of it. Work in the pro concepts slowly.

There’s so mucb spread concept in the pro game now anyways. 5 years ago even you couldn’t have paid me to draft a qb from that system. Leagues changing.

Less about pocket progression more about off script and improv. At least with the young new batch.

More risky than pocket progression and pro style hell yeah it is. You better have a conviction.

PFF showed that KC has the highest percentage of open players per play and 2nd place wasn't even close, Scheme is a huge factor for them, St Louis at its roots is an NFL offense, until I see Deshaun Watson doing what Andrew Luck is doing on offense than I will buy in, I might be new school in my defensive approach, but on Offense pocket progression is still the QB model to me. I see Mahomes as an outlier not the norm.

PFF showed that KC has the highest percentage of open players per play and 2nd place wasn't even close, Scheme is a huge factor for them, St Louis at its roots is an NFL offense, until I see Deshaun Watson doing what Andrew Luck is doing on offense than I will buy in, I might be new school in my defensive approach, but on Offense pocket progression is still the QB model to me. I see Mahomes as an outlier not the norm.

Yep I’ve always been pre snap and progression read. Always will im sure

Ok one more and then I’m gonna go watch some of these college kids.

De Ferrell or haskins? On the clock.

Even tho the QB class is not considered great, It's a high value position and a position of need even if we do keep Tannehill( Thill will have to take a pay cut tho) current trend is to draft QB on rookie deal, build team with the extra money.

Even tho the QB class is not considered great, It's a high value position and a position of need even if we do keep Tannehill( Thill will have to take a pay cut tho) current trend is to draft QB on rookie deal, build team with the extra money.

Yep.

If u don't have a top 10 guy and are facing 20+ million AVV . . .teams are cutting bait and rolling the dice with rookie deal prospects.

Brady
Luck
Rivers
Rodgers
Ryan
Rothlisberger
Brees
Wilson
Cousins
Newton

U not 1 of those 10 guys (Tannehill, Stafford, Flacco, Manning, Carr, etc.), u are in Jeopardy of getting waived for a rookie deal prospect and your money will go to extensions for top positional players on the team.

Yep.

If u don't have a top 10 guy and are facing 20+ million AVV . . .teams are cutting bait and rolling the dice with rookie deal prospects.

Brady
Luck
Rivers
Rodgers
Ryan
Rothlisberger
Brees
Wilson
Cousins
Newton

U not 1 of those 10 guys (Tannehill, Stafford, Flacco, Manning, Carr, etc.), u are in Jeopardy of getting waived for a rookie deal prospect and your money will go to extensions for top positional players on the team.

^^^^^^^^^ nailed it.

Even if u think a Stafford type is better than a top rookie QB, it's not a big enough difference to make a difference in the win column, your better served spending the money in pursuit of a top notch defense, great OL and skill players.

Looks a little undersized to me but that doesn’t seem to be much of a deterrent of late.

He's a former DE, Quinnen was also a former DE, if u want premium pass rush skill they're probably gonna be slightly undersized by NFL standards.

I don’t necessarily think they look for a pay cut but a way to reduce his cap hit. Which might mean some kind of guarantee towards 2020 but something they can get out of rather easily should they choose to.

It got harder on seeing Haskins tonight for Miami. And I’d bet all the money in my wallet that Detroit isn’t dumping Matthew Stafford for any rookie.

He's a former DE, Quinnen was also a former DE, if u want premium pass rush skill they're probably gonna be slightly undersized by NFL standards.

Ferrell looks leaner this year to me. Which makes him more twitchy and explosive. That cat can run too. I think I undersold the athlete. He was in position to make a lot of plays tonight he didn’t make in terms of finishing. Hard to see that getting outside the top 12. I don’t see any 4.8 number in the cards there

And go ahead and put Deandre Swift down for a top 10 pick whenever he’s eligible. That cat is legit and the best rb prospect Georgia has had since Todd gurley.

I don’t necessarily think they look for a pay cut but a way to reduce his cap hit. Which might mean some kind of guarantee towards 2020 but something they can get out of rather easily should they choose to.

It got harder on seeing Haskins tonight for Miami. And I’d bet all the money in my wallet that Detroit isn’t dumping Matthew Stafford for any rookie.

Ferrell looks leaner this year to me. Which makes him more twitchy and explosive. That cat can run too. I think I undersold the athlete. He was in position to make a lot of plays tonight he didn’t make in terms of finishing. Hard to see that getting outside the top 12. I don’t see any 4.8 number in the cards there

Haskins might go out of our range if were not in the top 12, we better be worse than Jags if we want him. I thought Ferrell was twitchy also, he also may not get past 12. You have to look at Brett Rypien, if your a progression guy.

Back
Top Bottom