Watch Rosen move the Safety with his eyes, then drop a dime on Parker for the one-handed grab | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch Rosen move the Safety with his eyes, then drop a dime on Parker for the one-handed grab

He's not wrong. What was the point of your post? Was there even one?

I said post the video. I didn’t know this thread was for rainbows and unicorns posts only. No worries I’m out.

Nothing to see here anyways.

These kinds of conversations are getting old around here. Swinging dich contests are for the immature or insecure. Keyboard warriors trying to appear smarter than each other and looking like fools.
That's why I don't post much here, I'm too tired to fight. Just so redundant, acting like a bunch of Jets fans...

Watch (sound on) how Rosen moves the safety with his eyes, creating just enough space to drop a dime on Parker, who makes an amazing one-handed grab. Rosen throws a pretty deep ball.

Nice post Anthony, you should post em up more often.

Where were these good eyes when he got Hurns killed throwing late over the middle...

Rosen is a fantastic pure passer, which is why he was so high on draft lists. The kid just needs the right tools to work with and some sound coaching. I really hope it works out for him and us.

Rosen is a fantastic pure passer, which is why he was so high on draft lists. The kid just needs the right tools to work with and some sound coaching. I really hope it works out for him and us.
At the time of the 18 draft, Mike Mayock called him the best pure pocket passer he's seen come out in a number of years.

Said this before, losing Jim Caldwell was a subtle, but big setback for both Flores and Rosen!

Parker just looks like he doesn’t have that dog in him to get to the next level. Looks content too much imo

Parker has been hindered by bad QB play,injuries and Adam Gase, your probably right about his personality type not being top 5 worthy but there's no reason he shouldn't be a 1200 yard WR.

Back
Top Bottom