Watch Rosen move the Safety with his eyes, then drop a dime on Parker for the one-handed grab | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch Rosen move the Safety with his eyes, then drop a dime on Parker for the one-handed grab

It was an honest question... but no answer was presented.. btw everyone seems to love all your contributions LMAO your just another oscar the grouch poster

Your question contributed nothing. As far as everyone else loving my contributions, hm well take a look at your like to message ratio and look at mine. I'll let you determine the rest.

I thought you were "out"...... Kidding @hoops

So what did you do? Immediately started peeing on it with something that was not related to the context of the presented material.

I don't really care if you do that, or not. I'm not losing sleep over a post on a forum, but every thread doesn't have to be an arguement, particularly one like this. It wasn't promoting any agenda. It wasn't questioning anyone's views. It was just videos of something positive.
And here you are rambling on about a poster.

Let's keep the thread on topic from here on out. No more personal chatter please.

Last edited:
I was so f****** pumped when Parker made that catch, then the next 59 minutes happened lol.

I feel like he's playing much better this year though overall, glad we kept him.

Rosen's accuracy deep is the skill of his I'm most impressed with. Probably the best of all the QBs since Marino.
What I'm most impressed by is his pocket awareness. Maybe it's because of Tannehill, but darn, it feels good to see a guy navigating the pocket like a pro.

The best attribute of Rosen I've seen is him attacking the sideline go routes

Where’s the video of drake putting the ball on the ground in the red zone?

Maybe just video of the inevitable helmet slam when he got to the sideline
How about the Parker dropping a sure TD to take the lead?

Back
Top Bottom