Watch Rowe get beat inside by Brown for the score and McCain doesn't realize it's a pass until FAR too late. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch Rowe get beat inside by Brown for the score and McCain doesn't realize it's a pass until FAR too late.

Appreciate your analysis man, always great. Did you happen to catch that one play where the ravens scored their fifth touchdown. Looked to me as if Rowe was completely unprepared for the play, and didn’t move for about 1.5 seconds, then Jackson made a throw off his back foot, with pressure in his face, for a wide open touchdown? What in the world happened there? Was #21 that much checked out of the game? Was that play on him as well?

Except for Howard, our secondary had their heads up their butts, which makes it very hard to see.

wtf. im glad i missed the entire game. sadly i dont remember which one of our local media posted it, but before we completed gutted team, one media member said that putting mccain at FS was tanking without being obvious. maybe mccain needs to be our swiss army knife instead of minkah, at least that way the defense wont know what play to call to take advantage of him sucking

Appreciate your analysis man, always great. Did you happen to catch that one play where the ravens scored their fifth touchdown. Looked to me as if Rowe was completely unprepared for the play, and didn’t move for about 1.5 seconds, then Jackson made a throw off his back foot, with pressure in his face, for a wide open touchdown? What in the world happened there? Was #21 that much checked out of the game? Was that play on him as well?
I thought that was on Jamol Wiltz, who looked like he was too busy standing around trying to see if Jackson was going to get sacked to bother following his receiver. Jackson got the pass off, and the ball floated gently in to the end zone and the arms of a wide open receiver.

Maybe we’ll move Minkah there once the tank is over

Or when McCain gets hurt for the season. Feels like a matter of time

Rowe and Wiltz, seem like boom or bust guys. Have a couple good plays, then give up a big gain.

Rowe and Wiltz, seem like boom or bust guys. Have a couple good plays, then give up a big gain.

No - they both just suck and are below average players,, and neither have the ability to be starters or even 2nd string CBs. We are starting the talent found on practice squads elsewhere and forcing us to believe they are actually talented enough to play in the NFL.

McCain must be related to Grier. They've both be making a ton of money without being very good at what they do.

Maybe we’ll move Minkah there once the tank is over

Or when McCain gets hurt for the season. Feels like a matter of time

When I head that McCain was injured on a play, for the first time ever I was somewhat thankful as I remember thinking “maybe Flores was just saved from his own stupidity.” Fortunately for Bobby and the tank (ugh) he returned, but if I recall Aikens replaces him at fs, not Minkah. Smh Flores.

Why is a FS jumping the run on a play action? Because he doesn't know how to play the position.
correct. He's thinking like a slot corner and the fact is, the guy is just too small to play FS in today's NFL

Back
Top Bottom