Watch Rowe get beat inside by Brown for the score and McCain doesn't realize it's a pass until FAR too late. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch Rowe get beat inside by Brown for the score and McCain doesn't realize it's a pass until FAR too late.

Rowe dropped a cut me level game Sunday.

Like I’m surprised he’s still here after that one. Lack of twitch showed up Sunday in an ugly way

When you watch him make his move inside, Rowe's feet look like they are being pulled out of mud.

Rowe wasn't healthy for all of preseason, and I realize that. But, he's simply nowhere near good enough to start in the NFL. This wasn't just a bad game … it was a failure of epic proportions, and Eric Rowe was our #1 offender. He will be replaced this offseason if not sooner. Jomol Wiltz and the rest of the scrubs behind Rowe are not long for this team either. The 2020 team will have far better depth at DB.

OMG how much I miss Isa Abdul-Quddus. He perfectly understood his job as the last line of defense.

1. Why is McCain keying on a running back?
2. Did he not realize that the fastest guy on the field was now matched up to our slowest corner and might require deep help? I thought the #1 rule at FS was to never let anyone behind you.
3. Someone needs to tell McCain that taking a reasonable angle and giving up a 12 yard run is better than taking an aggressive angle and chancing a bigger gain.

Back
Top Bottom