Watch the "head-scratching" sack by Rosen that almost resulted in a safety. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch the "head-scratching" sack by Rosen that almost resulted in a safety.

it's irrelevant bro. we both know it. the #1 card is getting run up there next april with tua's name on it and none of this **** right now even matters.

It will matter in the 2nd half of the schedule. More tape means more adjustments. Can Rosen show growth? And is it top #5 pick worthy?

it's irrelevant bro. we both know it. the #1 card is getting run up there next april with tua's name on it and none of this **** right now even matters.

If the Fins have the #1 card, it will have a QBs name on it. I'm 95% on that.

Still too early for me to call it a forgone conclusion that we have that #1 card. Schedule had 0-4 on it from the day it was announced . . . Lose dreadfully against Washington and I start being more convinced.

As for the play, man he did well too evade early. If he just throws it OB its a plus play for the QB.

While I will say it isn't an impossible window to connect to Ford or Williams there, the term "wide open" is hilarious, especially from the goal line. It needed to be perfectly timed with perfect ball placement and velocity . . . The odds were not in his favor to get all 3 once he evaded . . . Best play was to throw OB or the shot to Williams which could potentially serve as a punt if picked off (also requiring at least a 50 yard throw moving right).

So he isnt a NFL veteran? Ok.

Well if we can not agree with that simple fact, we will struggle to agree on much. Because Rosen had Larry Fitzgerald for a season, and your response hits the pavement.

Come on dude. Let’s be real here. I’ve seen your other posts so I know you’re not that ignorant. You know what Rosen has had to deal with.

If the Fins have the #1 card, it will have a QBs name on it. I'm 95% on that.

Still too early for me to call it a forgone conclusion that we have that #1 card. Schedule had 0-4 on it from the day it was announced . . . Lose dreadfully against Washington and I start being more convinced.

this place would lose its **** if we mess up the tank job now, myself included.

that absolutely cannot happen.

If you listen to Rosen’s press conference, he discusses this mistake with a level of disappointment. The strange thing is he talks about throwing the ball into the dirt on a screen instead of almost taking a safety. Is he remembering the wrong play or am I missing something? Shrug, it is a strange comment.

Are you talking about not liking the route concepts of this play?? Or what we have been doing overall?? I'd think having our OC be the WR coach from the pats, we would be running some nicely designed plays but who knows

This play. I’d want to threaten that other safety. Although I have seen some long developing stuff that has had no chance due to protection issues that Miami has to account for with the play calling. But when you are chasing the sticks you are gonna call some things that take time to develop. Time we don’t have

Last edited:
this place would lose its **** if we mess up the tank job now, myself included.

that absolutely cannot happen.

Nah not me, assuming it isn’t like the Jets game last year where Brock and company looked like crap and it took 4 turnovers by our defense to win a very ugly game.

Miami comes out and drops 27+ and the defense gets a pass rush and frustrates Haskins . . . Yea I wouldn’t lose my **** over a performance like that.

We are 4 games in, not 14. I get some want to rage about everything and be negative and hope for negative to further push their idea of blowing it all up and getting Tua . . . .if it happens, it happens, but I won’t actively root for that 4 games in.

And on what teams? Cards and Fins which is laughable. 16 games? How many games pointless at this point in his career. Talk to me after two years when he has at least someone to throw to

Rosen hasn't thrown for 300 yards once in 16 starts. Miraculously Kyler Murray walked into that Cardinals team day 1 and threw for 300 yds in his first two games. Im not even a huge Kyler fan either, but he clearly has something that Rosen does not.

Nah not me, assuming it isn’t like the Jets game last year where Brock and company looked like crap and it took 4 turnovers by our defense to win a very ugly game.

Miami comes out and drops 27+ and the defense gets a pass rush and frustrates Haskins . . . Yea I wouldn’t lose my **** over a performance like that.

We are 4 games in, not 14. I get some want to rage about everything and be negative and hope for negative to further push their idea of blowing it all up and getting Tua . . . .if it happens, it happens, but I won’t actively root for that 4 games in.
i dont want 0-16 but 5-11 would be a disaster

Rosen hasn't thrown for 300 yards once in 16 starts. Miraculously Kyler Murray walked into that Cardinals team day 1 and threw for 300 yds in his first two games. Im not even a huge Kyler fan either, but he clearly has something that Rosen does not.

Ha ha ha so now we're going to base someone's career because Murray threw for 300 yards once in just the couple of games. We're do we get this football knowledge from It's comical.

sometimes you need to take the big obvious signs instead of micro analyzing

Ha ha ha so now we're going to base someone's career because Murray threw for 300 yards once in just the couple of games. We're do we get this football knowledge from It's comical.

you don't need to base an entire career off of it but production matters....sometimes when you look too closely you find things that aren't really there

Actually it was twice in his first two games. Something Rosen was unable to accomplish in his entire 16 game starting career. I never said im basing his entire career off that. But ignore it at your own peril, just like everyone (myself included) did with Tannehill for years. At some point you gotta stop making excuses for people. They either produce or they don't.

Actually it was twice in his first two games. Something Rosen was unable to accomplish in his entire 16 game starting career. I never said im basing his entire career off that. But ignore it at your own peril, just like everyone (myself included) did with Tannehill for years. At some point you gotta stop making excuses for people. They either produce or they don't.

Well I can you that I’m not going to give Rosen 7 years but I’m also not gonna judge him this year based on how he’s surrounded by ineptness unless he turns to complete ****. But I’m not excited about Murray either. RGIII looked promising his first year also

Back
Top Bottom