Watch the "head-scratching" sack by Rosen that almost resulted in a safety. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch the "head-scratching" sack by Rosen that almost resulted in a safety.

Point is Rosen's arms are girly :lol:

I agree. The kid doesn't have a clue where the weight room is

let alone what it smells like! I agree with your prior post

some Big Daddy would be good for Rosen.

Just a "tad" too metro at this point!

:lol:

0-4 is very vague... The team is -137 in points differential, there were only 2 teams in all NFL to have a worst one after a whole season last year. Unless you believe the Fins win some games convincingly and only lose close ones going foward, they might break records...

But... We're going to destroy Washington!

34-10 Miami.

Book it Danno!

This is reminiscent of the digging to China for stats to prop up the false Henne and Tannehill hope -

"His on target throw percentage is higher than Tom Brady's when there's a clean pocket, and the barometric pressure is 29.07, and the angle of the south Florida sun is at a perfect 81.3 degrees, etc."..... :lol:

And of course he's not "throwing open" wide open receivers either!

It's seems he's at the very least above average from a clean pocket, it's just when pressured he's way below average.

They've got the kid picking mike and sam while reading D and
the Art of War... The kid is a tad overwhelmed right now!
Pretty sure he thought he was gonna get more sushi in SFL
and less catfish!

I'd send him off to Lake Okeechobee for a long weekend
followed by a "retreat" in the Everglades!

He needs to find his "center" and some OTs as well!

Terrible. Indecisive. I think he was afraid to through the deep / worried about safety closing. By the time he moved off that the under was gone. Decision making needs to speed up.

I agree pretty much across the board... And I'm willing (for now) to give Rosen the benefit of the doubt re (a) field position
and I'm sure the coach tape in his head to NOT **** up in that situation.

That said, maybe making either of the throws is asking too much at this point in time, but NOT getting the pig outta there is nasty!

But as you said, excellent job early in the play getting out of trouble...

We'll leave it at that for now.

One of those potential significant real-time learning experiences if the kid can assimilate and move on.

I was thinking the same. Each week my criticism will get tougher as he gains experience

Back
Top Bottom