Watch the threat (smh) of Rivers running the ball result in a wide open TD | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch the threat (smh) of Rivers running the ball result in a wide open TD

AnthonySabaNFL

Active Roster
Reaction score
The "threat" (smh) of Phillip Rivers running the ball ends up in a wide open touchdown for the Chargers. Jones' had some rust in his first game back for the Phins. (sound on)

Another great video breakdown.

There seems to be a lack of discipline at times with the defensive unit. I have seen a few types of these plays were a guy gets baited into giving up his assignment and it results in a big play.

Flores must be teaching those cause the same think happened the previous game on a 3rd and 20 to Jason witten

I noticed this during the game. Who plays ten yards off of Witten. Witten is not going to run past anyone. Also if you are expecting Rivers to run you have never watched any tape on the Chargers!!!!

Love how Baker just stands and stares at Rivers for a full 4 seconds, then proceeds to walk towards the ball carrier after the completion.

Jones was also terrible on Rivers second touchdown to the back, Jones got completely faked out and missed the tackle completely.

Jones and Rowe were definitely the lowlights for me in this game.

Dolphins had a similar play last week against Zach Prescott on a 3rd and 20. I know Prescott is a much better runner than Rivers, but he needed 20 yards and the db left the receiver who caught the ball and conveted the first down.

Back
Top Bottom