Watch This Sick Route By Stills That Was Wide Open For A Td That Never Happens... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch This Sick Route By Stills That Was Wide Open For A Td That Never Happens...

zipping the balland throwing a lazer down the field are two somewhat different motions. and I guess we were hoping with his arm being at 60% that it was still better than brocks at 100%, hell in practice it might be 100% but if he doesn't have confidence that he knows if the pass will come out with force or not it might distract his decision making. ill still take it over brock though

I mean I didn’t read the whole thread but there is no way that Ryan can make that throw with his arm the way it is. Just wasn’t gonna happen.

I mean I didn’t read the whole thread but there is no way that Ryan can make that throw with his arm the way it is. Just wasn’t gonna happen.
He made 2 other capable deep throws to the left side, no reason his arm health should be used as a limitation excuse on that pass. If Gase puts him in the game and calls these plays, then his arm is healthy enough.

Which came first, the QB's lack of anticipation or the QB's failing arm strength?

He made 2 other capable deep throws to the left side, no reason his arm health should be used as a limitation excuse on that pass. If Gase puts him in the game and calls these plays, then his arm is healthy enough.

The other one to Kenny and the Carroo ball . . .right?

Both of those things required a more excessive wind up and body thrust and they did not have the velocity we are used to seeing from Ryan. Probably should have been 2 picks.

He does that same movement here, he either gets nailed from the rusher in front or he gets strip sacked on the wind up.

I don’t see it . . . Now if he was healthy where he could potentially roll out with confidence and throw on the run to his right down the field (like I have seen him do before) . . . Then we had a shot.

Hard to tell if Ryan even saw him until he flushed right . . . . And by then it was much too late.

Oh well

I’d like to have seen Tannehill make that throw but we knew before the game he isn’t 100%, yet they still scored 24 on the road against a playoff team. That should always be enough under those circumstances. I’m not letting the defense off the hook here. We had only four drives in the 2nd half because the defense couldn’t stop a nosebleed.

The other one to Kenny and the Carroo ball . . .right?

Both of those things required a more excessive wind up and body thrust and they did not have the velocity we are used to seeing from Ryan. Probably should have been 2 picks.

He does that same movement here, he either gets nailed from the rusher in front or he gets strip sacked on the wind up.

I don’t see it . . . Now if he was healthy where he could potentially roll out with confidence and throw on the run to his right down the field (like I have seen him do before) . . . Then we had a shot.

Hard to tell if Ryan even saw him until he flushed right . . . . And by then it was much too late.

Oh well
If Gase is calling plays that Tannehill isn't able to make well then....

Sorry, I'm not buying any limitations on Tannehill's arm.

This would require a really high level play. He would need to feel the rush and get the ball out as Stills comes out of his break. With the corner beat and flat footed hes beast. Stills is even and the cb hasn't moved yet. This would really require a spectacular play. Feel rush get ball out early TD.

Kenyan Drake gets bench pressed by the lb. one arm pressed basically

Cracks me up to read the posts saying Tanneyhill needed two seconds more. Who TF gets two more seconds in the NFL?

Tanneyhill failed to uncork this ball. Plain and simple. The play was there. He once again has lack of recognition and doesn’t sling it.

A top QB would get the ball out.

It blows but what can you do? Fix the o-line!

Tannehill missed the window to throw it. Being late on his throws is one of his biggest flaws IMO. He is the best of what we have, but he is holding our offense back.

I thought that conclusion was fairly obvious but 5 pages in and here we are.
What's shocking and not shocking, because it is Tannehill that we're talking about , is how many of the post doesn't mention that crucial point.

Riggghhhttt!

Back
Top Bottom