Watch two dimes by Rosen but the Phins come up broke. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch two dimes by Rosen but the Phins come up broke.

That is in the mind of fans and maybe media. It is a very simplistic thinking. Go 0-16, get a QB (whichever QB is the flavor of the year) and everything will be great. Simplistic.

At this point the Dolphins are trying to further develop Rosen. Until that changes he is and will be in their plans. You may not like it. But that's what it is.
LOL, that would be the most typical Dolphins mover ever if they passed on using the first pick on a qb. There's no way to evaluate Rosen this year, he'll be running for his life the whole time. The same notions, that Rosen didn't get a fair shot in AZ, so we can't really judge him should amplified 20 times with MIA.

LOL, that would be the most typical Dolphins mover ever if they passed on using the first pick on a qb. There's no way to evaluate Rosen this year, he'll be running for his life the whole time. The same notions, that Rosen didn't get a fair shot in AZ, so we can't really judge him should amplified 20 times with MIA.
What if the plan is to evaluate Rosen over the period of 2 years. Maybe there is no urgency for them. Neither I nor you know the inside workings of the Dolphins. You can certainly evaluate a player to a certain point without playing him.

Hard to blame the receivers ... they aren't used to their QB having the time for them to get open 40 yards downfield and have a pass so good that it hits them right in the hands.

So only fans that share your point of view have 'self respect'? What a crock of ****.

Sorry man I may have worded that wrong, but again fans that are rooting for their own team to crash & burn the ENTIRE season in a HISTORIC way is not like hoping to lose the last 2 games of a what looked like a decent season for a needed pick is well, what?

What if the plan is to evaluate Rosen over the period of 2 years. Maybe there is no urgency for them. Neither I nor you know the inside workings of the Dolphins. You can certainly evaluate a player to a certain point without playing him.
Yeah I agree we don't know the inside workings, same as any other organization. That being said, you are probably the only person on the earth that believes that the plan could be to evaluate for Rosen for two years and bypassing a qb with the #1 pick.

Yeah I agree we don't know the inside workings, same as any other organization. That being said, you are probably the only person on the earth that believes that the plan could be to evaluate for Rosen for two years and bypassing a qb with the #1 pick.
To be fair, he didn’t say bypass a qb at number one. We could take Tua and have him compete with Rosen. Most QB’s that get drafted compete with a veteran where one clearly has the higher upside, it would probably keep both of them extremely motivated competing with each other since they are both high upside players with their best ball presumably still ahead of them.

Let's wait until the bye.

I can wait, but these coaches and players watch film together. And even though our WR's have no room to open their mouths this week, everyone knows what the deal is.

Brian Flores doesn't have to worry about me getting restless. I am extremely patient. The savages that want his head aren't so tame.

Fitzpatrick's "experience" advantage is completely nullified right now by the rest of the team. There is nothing he brings that JR can't exceed.

It's truly painful to watch Fitzpatrick even try.

Tannehill threw some pretty deep balls, I'm not getting worked up over 2 passes. He also had some ugly ducks too.

Yep that overthrow down the middle of the field. Hell that ball was 15 yards overthrown.

Even the deep safety could barely get his finger tips on it.

Definitely some red flags. His recognition is really lacking right now. It’s almost like he looks like he’s regressed from his time in zona even in terms of that.

Does throw an effortless ball though. Doesn’t offset the deer in headlights look though

Looks more project right now than top 10 pick. I’d expect him to be further along at the los

I do not feel bad for Rosen. He has an opportunity to change the narrative. Rosen needs to put his head down grind to get better at every aspect of the game. It is clear from the fourth quarter last week that he needs to continue to improve. A perfect example is the play where he got hurt. He was indecisive on that play. He needs to game that out with mental reps. He needs to invest to improve the speed of his decisions making. Part of improving in this area requires game time reps, but you can help through visualization. Again, he needs to grind.

I can wait, but these coaches and players watch film together. And even though our WR's have no room to open their mouths this week, everyone knows what the deal is.

Brian Flores doesn't have to worry about me getting restless. I am extremely patient. The savages that want his head aren't so tame.

Fitzpatrick's "experience" advantage is completely nullified right now by the rest of the team. There is nothing he brings that JR can't exceed.

It's truly painful to watch Fitzpatrick even try.
I think fitz just got old and it is starting to show. Even in preseason he looked like he had to put some serious muscle into the outside routes. Plus he does need a very specific situation to succeed in. That is not here

Fitz has always had a I got to put my whole body into it arm. If he gets hit on the release rest assured that balls gonna be underthrown 90 percent of the time if there’s any real depth to it

Back
Top Bottom